I want Lionheart 🦁 ❤️

Can somebody please tell me when will Lionheart be available I am saving my gems from a few days ago and collected 27. I want to buy 10 eggs at once so that odds of hatching lionheart are higher or maybe I'll hatch more than it. So I just wanna know when will it be available again so that I can spend my gems on some other egg (like the festival egg available now or on runedragon's egg). Help will be appreciated 😊. Thanks

we cant really know when he will be featured but someone may know.I wish u luck.

1 Like

Lionheart is a good design but wo monster powerful nahi hei .

Hey, who the hell are you?

3 Likes
actually he is very powerful of you know hoew to use it. Keep it with a purifier and it is reborn as a 7 🌟 mythic and he can heal himself as many times as we want, and if there's a give turn monster it causes massive damage.

That’s Bonanoe LMFAO

:blush::blush:aw the newbie excitement . Fine ! Get him then

1 Like

He is a crap monster. Don’t waste your time.

1 Like

Thanks to a bug his useful

He was *
Until some of u made a huge noise about it .

1 Like

LOL

Man i own it and it definitely doesn’t deserve any gems and you my friend as a newcomer shouldn’t be aiming for nay specific monsters right now because what you need is to expand your collection as fast as possible and we have a festival running which is a great chance for that
PS: To get an specific featured in any banner with 27 gems you have to be extremely lucky you can spend up to 400 gems and still don’t get the monster you are after despite the odds tells otherwise.

1 Like

Ok fr I genuinely though that was Bona messing around lmao

2 Likes

Bug didn’t work for me last UC

1 Like

Lol it’s both of us

we make one and only

1 Like

100% agree

1 Like

Anyone who figures out what bonanoe and duck did gets to permanently keep the account I am currently using

From a quick browse in your post history, it’s clear that @NMEduck is Duck and @DMGBonanoe is Bonanoe. You have also (kind of) exchanged online personas!

1 Like

There is the proof .

U r duck and not bononae is bononae . When am I getting ur account .

2 Likes