I’ve been inspired

Let’s Change Leo’s ss to be useful. And you know what? I got the perfect idea. Elem accelerate. Yes, it would make him little but too fast but come on. We need a thunder elem accelerate and he would be perfect. It would be wasted if he was repulsed anyway

2 Likes

For the record, polaboss and shiva are both crecendo strikers that can be elem accelerated. Leo is the only one who cant

Read the first 2 sentences and giggled hard😂 I am waiting for the day until you get angelion. For now you try to make Leo to an angelion lol

Did you read the rest. It feeds more into making him the awesome support he was born to be.

Of course I did but I read the same posts over and over again from you considering this. Your goal is to make Leo super useful for yourself. You are just looming for your own setup nobody else is complaining about Leo

Yea true but the ss is pretty useless and all except zard will agree. And I definitely shouldn’t have mentioned angloin Cus this is the attitude to the thread now. It makes sense as a genuinely useful buff

They buffed the SS
I dont know if you realized that. It would be too powerful for FL that’s why it’s time restricted at the start of the battle but in mid or late game it can be still very useful with the right setup for example with peng

If you can justify the use of inspire, please do. I tried with drak just before he went red but it just never worked out. I’m not counting that peng thing. It’s too much effort late game

Draak has not hold ground. Leo has 99% speed and TU of inspire is 50 seconds. As I have said it can be still very powerful in the right setup. Drak can be quickly shut down. He has less survival ability. Hold ground or barrier can be very useful in combination with duscy or some other support

I’m still not feeling it. And I bet you don’t use it yourself

@Woodward your team will be too OP if Leo gets Elem accelerate :joy:. However I still think it’s a good idea. It’s still counterable.

I’m offended leo is the odd crecendo striker out of the three

I have Leo and some good thunder monsters but with around 52 legendaries I am still missing some important monsters. I could run him in a PvP team but 16 cost in a meta where focus is on chrono i didn’t try it out yet. But it’s possible. Instead of crying for another buff how about trying it out wood?

Edit:I still don’t understand how you try to make this tactic viable with drak… it’s wierd that you wanna give him inspire

I have. And it cost me games where the 3 cost was better used elsewhere like infernocorn or something

If drak is hit to hold ground he will get to use Desperate double.

Drak = Drakozord Z
Drax = Mythic

Also let’s nit forget it puts him deep within faststrike range and gives him a much slower start than usual

Correction. It’s only 130s but still a slow start. I’m often hesitant to use it on infernocorn Cus it how much time it wastes

Inspire is amazing for a midgame Leo, I like it as is :100:

1 Like

Well sadly he need to be on my fl since I lack angloin for my fl. I don’t even want loin anymore. Same for magma

You don’t need stun counter fl

If I run it I’ll find no stun. If I dont, shocker spam. Sod’s law requires I do

1 Like