I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 2)

Thx manšŸ„ŗ

2 Likes

WRO should have entered the tournament!

3 Likes

I think so :slightly_smiling_face:, but we are still in recovery after internal problem it take pretty long time to gather our member again

2 Likes

very happy you got it :partying_face: , you are my very passionate friend and never give up , i learned a lot from you and was very impressed when you got first top 10 with C.W. very difficult deck to use :clap:

3 Likes

Thx bro, haha u really know whatā€™s my favorite monster. Yes Cw , pyramid, and Dolphins :laughing:

3 Likes

Congrats my bro :heart: u even deserve that icon more than meā€¦glad u finally gotā€‹:blush:

4 Likes

Iā€™m sure you just forgot to mention me. :wink::rofl:

(i was cheerleading)

1 Like

Congrats new icon :partying_face:, you deserve it bro.

However I learned a lot from you, and also that damn winstreak made me respond to you with short messages for a week :joy:.

3 Likes

:muscle::hugs: The best trio :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thx bro, U also great player :smiling_face:

haha sorryšŸ˜…

Hahah thx brošŸ˜†, your turn now.

Yes u right :grin::laughing:, the best one

1 Like

Congrats Senpai:) next time you know what you are supposed to do :joy:

1 Like

Hey guys, hereā€™s my team from ranked. This rule definitely favored mythics, especially tanky ones. That said, I had a lot of fun and I know many others did too. Plus, weā€™ve had a lot of mythic-limiting rules up until now, so this was a nice change of pace. I saw a lot of cool strategies and played a lot of close games with people. Congrats to all who grinded for placements!

13 Likes

Congratulations for rank #1 and thank you for sharing your team for analysis.

Iā€™m unfortunately missing 12 monsters to rebuild it :rofl:

12 Likes

Well done Zeus :+1:

1 Like

Yes ,I know :laughing:

1 Like

:smirk:

1 Like

aYOOOOOOO :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

Long deserved!! In the face of everybody who discredited you and trashtalked you. Iā€™m VERY proud :relieved:

5 Likes

We still regret have lost you from DMGā€¦ Trust me.
But I am happy to see you are doing well in WRO bro :raised_hands:

1 Like

Thx old friend, I am surprised u remember me

3 Likes

Of course I remember you, I knew one day you would be a top player of this game!

3 Likes