ZigZaGame Forum
I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 1)
Neo Monsters
Mr.X
July 1, 2019, 7:24am
2283
What kind of algorithm would put this guy vs me.
Screenshot_20190701-102129_Neo Monsters.jpg
2220×1080 1.55 MB
No chance in Pvp
show post in topic
Related topics
Topic
Replies
Views
Activity
I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 2)
Neo Monsters
9983
151419
February 24, 2023
I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 3)
Neo Monsters
6963
126555
October 8, 2026
Share your PvP team and win rate
Neo Monsters General Discussions
116
3624
July 15, 2019
I ran into... (PVP Stories)
Neo Monsters General Discussions
206
8181
June 18, 2016
PvP stories & discussion 21 October
Neo Monsters General Discussions
422
13135
October 28, 2016