I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 1)

gg

I never complained about my opponent being lucky but this time a certain Soonerfan passed the limit… Never saw something like this…

I missed almost two days of ranked PvP so I needed a lot of wins to make top 50. I got on a nice winning streak around 12 matches and now made it to rank 34. I think I’m safe.

I had some great games. Lots of fun. I changed a few things in my team. Only sad thing was Removing blazebones.
@LemonSqueezy
Looks like you are gonna make top 10! :+1:

I wanna have a match with you, man :frowning:

You’re too hard to beat

You’re very humble, you’ll never know unless you try

Thanks man! Yeah I got there for the first time ever!! So happy to have finally made it! :raised_hands:t2:

5 Likes

Gg for both battles @Mr.X

What kind of algorithm would put this guy vs me.

Gg

I am very headache about creating a good start. In the old days, hellfox and Lavafame were just enough. now I have both Agelion and Juragian but still fine

That guy must have wrecked you if he fighting you with that team

i was down to the last monster (which was a bronzeshell and stunned for 199tu lucky for me he disconnected and i got the win.)

Joke aside

He casted sleep all got 2 of my monsters and then cast aoe and surrendered

3 Likes

Wow that is a real shame for him/her. I hope they got a better match afterwards.

Looks about right to me :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

The almighty rockoid

4 Likes

GG @eNjiin. We had hell of a game, with a similar FL and similar endgame lol. Close match

@LemonSqueezy Gg you broke my 100%winrate after 15 wins :slight_smile: wp indeed.

Btw does anybody know MasterMarco? I have never seen such a bad mannered player waiting with every turn the 25 seconds from the start of the game. We have unranked pvp and he was completely trolling. He ragequitted towards end. I have like a feeling it’s my old hater Devripper :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You broke my 4 game win streak as well :slight_smile:

GG Guys! Also to @KikNaz as well!