A few unwritten (now written) rules of Neo

Writing these to give the newcomers a heads up… and to remind the veterans:

1. Don’t GG somebody only when you win. Easy way to lose respect of the community.

2. Don’t lie about your hatches.

“OMG GUYS I JUST GOT AN AWAKENED MYTHIC IN TWELVE SINGLES!!!”

Sure you did.

1. They aren’t going to buff the legendary from 2016 you just got in a hatch. I’m sorry.

2. Some people here use translators. A lot of times, they will make no sense. Or, they will come off as rude. If you’re going to attempt to sort out rudeness, probably best to do it through direct messages.

3. Definitey don’t only post wins to your YouTube channel, everybody sees through that very quickly.

4. Getting number one in PVP on a shared account is not a brag.

If I missed anything, feel free to add away!

23 Likes

Pin this

1 Like
  1. Don’t close the Neo app if you are losing. Wait for your next turn and push the run button instead.
14 Likes

Sometimes it don’t be a next turn

Don’t BM the man who uses a timeless monster to play with who just wants his daily pvp gem

6 Likes

laxus is not the member of dlgz

1 Like

I’m glad you thought about us moderators as such important people that we deserved our own (un)written rule! :slightly_smiling_face: Now let me return the favour since this is a newcomer heads up.

1. Some members of a circlejerk will grasp at straws to stir up controversy on the forum whenever they possibly can, purposefully misleading newcomers and sometimes acting as straight up bullies towards other community members. They mostly consist of trolls that crave for attention and live off other people’s reactions to their posts such as this one. The OP of this thread may or may not be a member of the aforementioned group of people.
2 Likes

I got Lucifelle last November 3 times with 24 gems, those who have known me for a long time have known, currently I have her at +6 waiting for the last Fragments, I don’t have to lie

:rofl:well you are right.
my best 464gem IMG_20210905_132115

if you get “your turn”. Most cases the team would have outrageous seconds left with no chance to comeback… That’s why Run button should be there even when opponent is making his turn.

3 Likes

What?! You are not in DLGZ?

This is definitely the most circlejerk post of this forum

It’s the same as going on r/gaming and posting “Everyone else remember this hidden gem?” with a picture of Minecraft

2 Likes

Change your name to test so people know they didn’t “really” beat you :joy:

2 Likes

it’s the worst mythic i know

@Dev_VKC
think about make it strong. my great bro

yeah. :rofl:

I don’t believe you

:wink: i am a free player now.not any clan.

Why?

To re-enact that panel in Attack on Titan when Eren says

2 Likes