I hate myself for making this topic

The combo it self is broken and if you play right there is no window to stun them.

I just think TT should not be affected by gazer enterance and that he should reduce the others by 30 not 50 that will make him 42 seconds.

1 Like

^ I can’t even describe how much I hate it when say Fox enters with his double ret charged BECAUSE OF INCONSISTENSIES IN THE MONSTER DEATH TIMINGS and double rets in his first turn, then gets a turn from a gt, rebirths (luckily this is a Malwing or to suit the topic, Deathgazer), and does double ret or bt. And I lost the match I was going to win.

1 Like

Ye it’s kinda frustrating …

Another option for gazer is that he affects all alies for 50 except himself. Where his ability does not effect him.

Nice to see im not only one, poison teams have been kicking my butt. I just quit the game now. There needs to be more poison immune

1 Like

Posion is a bit ridiculous for me as well. I’ve recently been contemplating putting my 3 poison immunes at the back of my team lol but it will ruin synergy

Do you really only watch everything with stun?

I dont get what your trying to say.

I was replying to killerdog as he said the team is stunnable which i said that a good player that has built his team around stun could avoid it.

Another point a player said you could play purif which will not do the job, little does he know the gazer comes at 22 speed and pushes all other monsters ahead of your monsters where gazer either do his storm posion then terror does his masscure or gazer does masscure then terror does one too if there is a auto posion if not set back is read to do the combo again.

Nah I was wrong earlier.

Gazer keep breaking pvp and devs saying we will buff him by giving retreat claptrap… FFS

2 Likes

Sounds about right :joy:

1 Like

Gazer just wants to relive the glory days of zibgazer, and it’s doing a damn good job at it.

#Bringbackzibgazer

It’s been another week and that end game is still broken. Please do something, it’s annoying being up by 5-6 monsters and losing 8 in a row with no way to avoid it. The endgame takes absolutely zero skill.

1 Like

I just wanna say that TT monsters should never be effected by any monster that reduces seconds. I’m not talking about accelerate team monsters but Deathgazer and PawPatrol type(any future releases as well) monsters.

I’m not sure how much that will help with this problem but it should be a thing.

In devs eyes it’s fine so we just need to adapt to it

1 Like