I don't know what title to put.. Story time?

So, from 2015(I think) was when Neo started. It was really fun for me as a 7 year old. I liked the idea of capturing mons and battling them.
I would delete
My first account in Neo mon. It wasn’t really good since I only had Super Epics and Epics, but when I created my 2nd account that was when I became really invested I had tons of Legends and what I didn’t know was that I used a hacked version since back then it wasn’t free, one day I played PVP with unlimited cost, because back then Little me didn’t know that you can get banned for using a hacked client even though I didn’t hack(I’ll be moving on to). I was really devastated, and cried like the 7 year old I was. though I did have (other games)

(I am usually the type to play a variety of games), but Neo still has a special place inside my heart.
Fast forward a few years I think I was 10 or 11 this was when I returned to Neo mon. I played this game until now. I still play it (But I have Storage issues).

(Still, this) was when I found the Neo monsters forum. At first, I had just used it for Free gems, Though this (Doesn’t really) help me a bit. Even (Goodbye)s still leave dents I’ve moved on and I’ve been exposed to many people. To be honest, this is probably the first time I’ve ever been active in any forum, so I wanna thank everybody for just, being there (I’ll still talk around here often)

So that’s it all those words I’ve put in this thread. To anyone who read this, have a great day.

3 Likes

You are not 12

1 Like

Neo was never free :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

It was. I got it when there was this limited deal in the play store

You’re right

True i also did this