Hunter island role play part 2

Sasuke: “then take him back to the present at the same time saving Cydonia, now I’ll deal with the 2 of you” *he teleports over to Mariya’s clone and stabs her straight through the chest with a chidori and then turns to Ray’s clone* “one down, now you to go, zephys now!” *zephys appears out of sasuke* 

Zephys: “that attack then?” *sasuke nods in response* “right” *he flies high up in the air and his eyes glow yellow* 

Sasuke and Zephys: “first one ultimate power! Kirin!” *zephys turns into pure lightning in the clouds and then goes down and strikes ray*

Tyson: “right” *he looks to see the shadow draco and blood master in front of his group* “lets do this guys”

Earth Ray: *absorbs the lightning* “Plasmorexis, take it” *shoots all the God power towards Plasmorexis*

Plasmorexis: “That’s two” *absorbs it*

Earth Ray: “That was a bad move by you” *shoves Sasuke up against the wall and holds him there with vines* “Your turn” *starts sucking in Sasuke’s power through the vines*

*Resy and Plasmorexis exit the Aurasphere and find themselves in the Muse Arena, the universe’s biggest stadium ever, in the centre of Teignmount City, the capital of Cydonia*

Resy: “I’ll take you back to our real timeline without you even realise it!”
*sings* «Invisible to all, the mind becomes a wall, ALL OF HISTORY DELETED WITH ONE STROOOKE!!»

*With these lines of the song MK Ultra, a Muser can stop the time, but only in those dimensions where time isn’t controlled by anyone*

Resy: -It’s only you and six enraged humans with a lot of powers- *grabs Plasmorexis* “AURASPHERIC TRANSPORT!”

Sasuke: “argh! Ha you fell for it” *his thunder clone explodes on the tree with the real sasuke in the sky with zephys* “I knew you would try something like that” -he absorbed the first ones power, I’m glad I still have my power but I must get zephys back-

Inferno Tyson; *he suffocates from the lack of oxygen and dies* 

Tyson: “ray and mariya lets get into position” *he takes the right* 

Mariya: *she takes the left* “water god’s eternal shield” *she casts a water shield the size of the tree’s around them* “now esapid reinforce that shield”

esapid: “right” *she reinforces the shield with her power*

Ray: “I say we ignore the clones and go straight for Plasmorexis, these clones are for stealing our powers, we can destroy them with our attacks we use to seal Plasmorex”

Tyson: “yeah actually thats a good idea” *sees plasmorexis re-enter their dimension* “nice on resy! Quickly lets go!” *him and mariya jump up to where plasmorexis is* 

Sasuke: *he teleports next to plasmorexis* “lets end this everyone! Sacred God’s seal, ragnarok!” *tyson and mariya repeat the same words after sasuke and their hands glow*

Ray: “Your done for Plasmorex” *repeats the words*

Draco: *repeats the words then transforms into his dragon form* “Good ridance”

*all the god powers combine and seal plasmorexis away in nothingness for an eternity and all the clones then disappear along with the red sky* 

Ashura: “humans… you have done well, let us live in peace now that he is gone” *he takes the god powers back and the first ones appear next to resy* “I have already dealt with the red sky, the egyptian gods have now calmed down” 

Sasuke: *he regains his uchiha powers with his rinnegan and sharingan* “finally I’m back to normal”

Tyson: “but wait kurama is still here”

Ashura: “being your god power tyson, keep kurama, i’m sure you guys will have plenty of memories in the future”

Plasmorexis: “I WILL ESCAPE, I ALWAYS FIND A WAY” *gets sealed away*

Obeonix: “He’s in the Oblivion right now. He won’t escape from that realm. I’ll guard him until you need help from me once again” *disappears*

Resy: *releases Tiamat* “Oh Tiamat, I don’t need you anymore. I thank you a lot for all that you’ve done for me… And also you three, my little arks… Apophisking, Voltiger and Dreadwolf… From now on you are free!”

Tiamat: “Oh Resy… Even if we are free, we will visit you and Sasuke every now and then, you can count on it!” *recalls all the First Ones*

Resy: *destroys the Ark Stones* “Now you may go…” *the Arks and the First Ones fly off. Resy releases some tears, and sighs. Feels Sasuke’s hand on her shoulder*

Sasuke: “we finally beat him… After so long” *he holds her tighter* “we can set up a proper future for this world now”

Tyson: “ray, mariya we did it, we can finally be free again… but wait mariya what the…”

Mariya: *hugging ray* “we all did it! yay”

Tyson: “so you like ray, that’s fair enough” *he sighs and turns to draco* “so what are your plans now that plasmorexis is gone?”

Resy: *smiles* “Or if you want, I can make you visit Cydonia, because I have a house just outside Teignmount City, with a stunning view of the west side of the Teignmount, from the top to the coast. We can live together there” *kisses him gently*

Ray: “We can finally live in a world without nad guys, but I wish Scorch was with us… I wonder where he is”

Draco: “I think I’ll just stick with you guys, I don’t anything left of my family at home”

*the clones disappear*

Blade Master: *regenerates as if he was never stabbed and teleports to them* “You did it! Now everything the clones have done have been erased from the timeline”

Resy: "Great! I think I’ll return to my dimension together with Sasuke, if you ever need us for anything, these are the Auraspheric coordinates to reach:

1. our home on Cydonia out of the capital Teignmount City,

2. the top of the Panoramic Tower of the Muse Arena inside the capital,

3. the city of Orlen in Hunter Island, which is always on Cydonia,

4. and my second home in the city of Milan, which is on the planet Earth"

*passes the coordinates with some aura traces*

*to Sasuke* “Shall we go, my dear?”

Sasuke: “yes, Tyson, Draco, Ray, Mariya and Blade Master… I leave this world in your capable hands. Lets go Resy” *they transport themselves through an auraport* 

Tyson: “alright, lets go back to the tournament building where hopefully the others are there along with scorch”

Ray: “What do you mean others… And what is this tournament building?”

Tyson: “oh so you don’t remember. How do I explain then… you were basically in a tournament before you remembered my face and the same was with you Mariya. When I first met you in a town before the tournament you both were not able to remember me… And now you’re here with your regular powers after going through the battle with your god abilities”

Mariya: “that kinda makes me feel bad that I couldn’t remember your face at all during that event… Damn that must have been difficult on you”

Ray: “Well I can’t remember any part of that at all… Better just to leave it”

Draco: “So what do we actually do now, you are welcome round to my house as it’s practically empty now”

Tyson: “that would be a nice idea actually. Ray, Mariya, go camp it out at Draco’s, you guys deserve a rest. Blade Master, should we check on the contestants?”

Blade Master: “Sure, but before I died… Well that actually never happened anymore… I saw them all vanish”