How to get Dreadwolf

How do you get Dreadwolf? I got the recipe and the Glacio (If that’s what the water starter is called) but I don’t know how to get Soltusk ( if that is also that name of the fire starter). Ive farmed that fourth tile on the path to agramis for two days and have yet to find the fire starter. Am I missing something?

How do you get Dreadwolf? I got the recipe and the Glacio (If that’s what the water starter is called) but I don’t know how to get Soltusk ( if that is also that name of the fire starter). Ive farmed that fourth tile on the path to agramis for two days and have yet to find the fire starter. Am I missing something?

Leave Orlen, and the fourth tile on the path is where you need to farm.  As soon as you finish fighting, tap on that tile again…keep doing this until snorkling appears.  Trust me, he’s there, you just have to be patient.

Fire starter -> 1st step north of Orlen
Water starter -> 2nd step north of Orlen
Wind starter -> 3rd step north of Orlen
Earth starter -> 4th step north of Orlen

I got water on the first step, and earth on the second-

Thanks guys. I got snorkling today after farming the tile all night