How to get Chronox?

The epic one that can be evolved into legendary. Only one of my friends got it free from rewards claim after updating neo, but i cannot find it in mine…

I got mine, you get it from your login bonus so you might have to wait for a couple of hours depending on when you last claimed it :slight_smile:

Yes when your next login bonus goes up it will show up!

[EDIT] Sorry, question got answered, sorry ^.^

Why can’t ant we use epic potions on him like we could with the starters? When you look at him hes an epic at the start.

super epic at the start…

No at start he is epic 

Tap on it and it says it is a super epic.

If you can see he already has 4 filled stars similar to the starters which also have super epic potential.

Why can’t ant we use epic potions on him like we could with the starters? When you look at him hes an epic at the start.

I would like to give him some epic potion too… 

Mine was certainly super epic at the start.

You are right… So superepic potions… But i can’t give him superepic too…

It only takes legend potions maybe

Meh lol

Makes sense that you can’t easily make a +9 legend.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen you post one positive post about anything dude. It’s okay to criticize things, but come on man… If it’s trolling it’s awful lol.

Chronox, robinator and galvbane would be creating a bit of dilemma for front lines…

What is the moveset of Chronox?

Epic form is megalux all and fast strike… We can’t ultra evolve him yet but we know he will have a passive and a third move in super epic form

I know hes gonna get dreamhunted every time I see one!
unless his passive is sleep immunity of course… that would be interesting with how strong sleep is since everyone would have him…

Holy monster usually get stun immune / maybe stun revenge

Too bad you need moalith to ultra evolve him. Moalith is really annoying to get with all those ultra evolved starters