How does pvp work???

This is my first pvp season.

I have 20 wins but it seems that im unable to beat anyone anymore, so im having just bad luck or do i get harder enemies because i have alrdy 20 wins???

And how many weeks pvp seasons usually last??
And does our rank reset on each season? So i can get 20 wins again in next season.

First of all what is your hero rank. As u asked their will be a new season every month. And every season will last until 21-23 days. It will start on 1st of every month and will end on 23rd or 24th of every month. So every season your rank and wins will be resetted. Try to play as much as u can cuz u will get rewards. And if u need help in making a good team. Go to team building section and ask others they will help u for sure.

My hero rank is 51.

Currently standing team size 130 / 141. (16 monsters)
So there is space for couple more ultra evolution, i have 5 ultra evolved atm in my team.
Just have no idea what should i ultra-evolve.

I can try get more wins but im losing matches very badly and lost 6 matches in row, so getting wins is rlly slow for me.

BONUS QUESTION
What is monster share???
If i share monster, can i use it myself or is shared monster out of my roster (in pve and pvp)
And when u get ur monster back???

Sharing will not remove ur monster from ur team . Your friends can summon it as an extra monster when they want

I also can’t win pvp but mostly bcz of not ultra evolution

btw my hero rank is 53

Don’t be too disheartened by your loss streak. You got 20 wins, you’ll get more if you keep trying! Matchmaking hasn’t changed after your 20 wins… it only cares about whether you’re getting a high win rate. Also, if you’ve just won a game it will try to put you with someone who also just won a game (same when you lose you should face a loser). Hence, each time you lose the next battle you should have a better chance of facing someone you might beat.

1 Like

Win
Lose
Win
Lose
Win
Lose
Win
Lose

1 Like

Sounds like my PvP experience. Although after I got my team in reasonable order in the special rule period it got up to 65%. Haven’t been playing much after that.

Yes if u send a freind request to your own id u can use your own shared monster