How does megalodragon one shot a fully awakened mystis

Might as well bump him up to legendary status

1 Like

Well then we obviously have to nerf it if it deals that much damage.

So sneaky @Dane

1 Like

I agree! Megalodragon one-shots mythics unconditionally at 50sec with Stun Immunity. Nerf the hell out of him!!!

4 Likes

Ahuii-no you don’t!

@Dane It has heavy restrictions on it… raw for the assassinate (which only one-shots squishy things), a 10s window for the sonic strike, solo for the bloodbite and it can’t skip turn at all which generally means it has to waste turns and can get very awkward at times. I don’t think it’s too strong. It feels like a perfectly balanced SE.

10 Likes

Megalo isn’t crazy and all… Can’t even skip.to setup his fast strike . Damage is fine imo

1 Like

Yep. Definitely there can be nothing that one shuts a mythic. Nothing!
People are actually losing respect for the game.

@Dane megalo is all about restrictions, there is no need for another nerf. Just do not run your incredibly fast mythic in FL, or if megalodragon already got one kill, deal with him before his second turn, which is really simple, he is such a weak monster.

1 Like

This fool couldn’t even one shot my Leo lol. I don’t suppose your awakened myth happened to be fire type?

5 Likes

megalodragon sometimes one shots scyberithe with raw assassinate. i know because someone lost because of it and wanted a damage reduction lmao

1 Like

Naw water type

Azida?

He one shots my Scyberithe!
Nerf him :joy:

1 Like

The anagram of “Megalodragon” is “Go male dragon”, meaning Megalodragon is a male dragons’ rights activist.

3 Likes

Fiona

Well that’s impressive. Such defensive stat

I don’t believe so… Fiona has too much defense.

1 Like