How do I get Metallo???

I know where to find him but I have to run into that cave at least 8 times before he shows up Once!! and I keep losing him because if i try to atk other monster he blocks and dies…  Is there any fasterway to get him.  I spend 2 days after him and still have not found him more than 2 times…

edit: he is on 5th floor only as far as I know… I can’t find him on other floors…

Get a Kentucky or somthing rubish so your mettalo dosnt die

He’s on all floors… Stun and assume every attack will hit him

got him!! i spend 100g tho just to be safe… 

Anyways upside is… I got 3 dragons today because of this escape ability!! yeah talk about luck lol  and on top of that I got Nelo and other 8.5 * dragon.  just need to evolve them!! then my team is full of dragons with 8.5* !!

Thank you guys.

I would make fusions out of them. I know it sounds redic. To throw away 4 awesome dragons, for 1. (Or 2 for 1, depending on your situation) But it makes another spot open for another ark, and the fusion is sooooo op compared to non fused imo, so definetly fuse the 4

And GG! You have good luck

Thanks and I can’t fuse them… I don’t have recipe yet…

I completely story until i got shadow lance and luxknight receipe… so I am close to finish the story line and I will get fusion receipe later… hopefully I dont have to buy it… it cost 5k gold :angry:

No no no! You will NOT have to buy it. After you make it to the lower part of the tower thing (you don’t even have to beat the deuc!) the quests for the recipes get unlocked. WARNING! Uber dragons with uber amounts of actions… I reccomend training arks that have draco bane to decently high (atleast 55) lvls.

How do you do you find the dragons

google: Hunter island wiki.  and go to arkedion list.  You will find how to get every single monster

You don’t need to do all that. We have multiple lists here on the forum better then the wiki. Go to the wheres that monster thread and you are GARUNTEED to find something with hatchlings on it (Here is a hint. Above the second town)

Yeah stuff like Vegitiger, Flamogun, Georex, Pyroviper, Leviathan or Raptorex are good arks when facing the dragons. By the way if you have the dragons already you can put them at the end of your party and use Vengeance every time. Thats how i did it.