Will metallo spawn if

It is not the monster picture you click on right before you battle as in if it’s a hedgeheat picture can it still spawn a metallo I only remember them spawning with a picture I accidentally killed it…:confused:

Yes, any space in that cave can spawn a metallo. The Ark who’s icon is displayed is guaranteed to be there, but any ARK can spawn as well based upon the spawn rate for that ark

Is there any way to increase the chances? I’ve cleared all 5 floors of that place 9 times now without seeing one

It can be a pain to find but have patience

I don’t know if they spawn more there or if I’ve just been lucky in finding them there but try the upper levels (4 and 5)

Same

It is not the monster picture you click on right before you battle as in if it’s a hedgeheat picture can it still spawn a metallo I only remember them spawning with a picture I accidentally killed it…:confused:

I got a Metallo spawn just now on a Knighthawk group, so there’s a chance for Metallo to spawn regardless of what Ark is pictured to represent the dungeon group.

I notice a lot of people seem to say that they found theirs on 4th or 5th floor. Has anyone caught them on any other floor because if not this will reduce my search time.

Yeah, I got mine on the 5th floor.  I just warped to the checkpoint on the 4th floor, went through the zigg a few times and got one.

I have done the 4 5 floor crawl for over 6 days straight (2 hours a day) now and no mettalo. Is there anything I can do to increase chances? A luckier monster for catches? Are my monsters levels too high and scaring him off?

Well glad I spawned one first time for it to block an attack and get killed…

No, there’s no such thing as scaring them off.  It sounds like you just have massively bad luck.  Just make sure you hit up all the groups on each floor.  Use a heavy hitter with AOE to clear out anything that’s not a Metallo and keep some low attack pingers to needle Metallo down so you can capture him when you do find him. 

I ended up finding about 10 that day all E -D metallo lol but I got a B blockadus so I guess it evened out then I thought why am I wasting time on a high lettered blockadus when all I want him for is guardian :confused:

Just wanna say try ark. Yeah guys I started focusing on 4/5 floor got 5 in 3 hours. I also exited the game after I caught each one don’t know if that made a difference :slight_smile:

I’m pretty sure once you exit a dungeon, it resets it same as escaping a battle, and then clicking on the same tile again.  I don’t think there’s any spawn rate modifier if one has already spawned and/or been captured.  You have the exact same chance to spawn a semi-rare/rare Ark every single time and that chance is really low.  Some people get a rare spawn quickly, some get in an hour or two and some have to try for days.  So if the chance to capture one went up or down on given conditions you wouldn’t see that random disparity among players.