Hi guys, please help me improve my team. First time posting here.

Screenshot_2019-05-29-21-44-04 Screenshot_2019-05-29-21-44-17

Looks like a good team utilising your monsters well. Having the secret skill on both the legendaries at the front would be great too, but bear in mind that later on most of the time you use Dracorosa you won’t want the secret skill (might be worth saving your Ocarino’s for other monsters).

Only thing I can definitely recommend is switching Pontibear (link holy bear) for Galvbane. That will make best use of the stun in this part of your team and Pontibear is too reliant on link holy. Atlanteon can probably help Galvbane nicely with that solo salvation too.

1 Like

Only 1 stun immune in first 10.

Game would be over before you can do anything due to how stunnable your team is, unless we are thinking about pve.

1 Like

Yeah I am talking about PvE, I don’t really play PvP that much.

I will try that. Thank you!

Zardecil makes a very good point about stun protection… I didn’t notice that. A good change here would be to replace Chamilizard with Bitterbeast. Even for PvE it’s important to have some stun protection about and Bitterbeast is wonderful for PvE where the AI isn’t good at dealing with the overwatch + hold ground + desperate bite.

Should I swap Sanguinymph with bitterbeast. I have found Chamilizard’s link catapult to be very useful if Bahamuzar gets taken down early.

If you unlock bahamuzar’s secret skill that also helps

Yeah, but that’s one time use only. Moreover, bahamuzar is a little too slow. Most of the time he gets killed after using summon swarm.

However it’s a move that is guaranteed to remove 2 enemy monsters from the field. Most people have a throwaway 16th slot such that he can catapult and then use swarm afterwards. It’s still worth unlocking.

Hi guys, excuse me, I would like someone to help me form a good team, I feel that I have good monsters, but the strategy is what fails me, if someone can help me, I would be very grateful