Hero Rank Bug

Heya fellas, so I was playing the Super Power up event, and managed to beat the best Rank-Up quest, and since my hero rank was already almost full, I ranked up around 3 times (rank ~41-44) but it’s only counted it as a single rank up!!
I’m not sure if you guys could give me my proper rank back, I’d appreciate if you could, but if you can’t then I completely understand ^.^
Thanks for reading!

Heya fellas, so I was playing the Super Power up event, and managed to beat the best Rank-Up quest, and since my hero rank was already almost full, I ranked up around 3 times (rank ~41-44) but it’s only counted it as a single rank up!!
I’m not sure if you guys could give me my proper rank back, I’d appreciate if you could, but if you can’t then I completely understand ^.^
Thanks for reading!

how do you mean, “counted” as one? Is it the amount your cost and max tickets increased? Because the rate they climb is rather sporadic. Do you mean it says 42 rather than 44 for some reason? I’ve climbed multiple ranks simultaneously, and that hasn’t happened before.

Yeah, I’m meant to be rank 44 after having ranked up 3 times, but rather it is displayed as Hero Rank 42