What happenned with Rank Up???

I want to report a problem. I just did the three difficulties of the Rank Up! and it has not given me any experience. Here I leave the images, I hope that the Dev can give me an answer or help me. My name in the game is Richito, please check that, since I stopped gaining a good amount of experience that I needed. Greetings

@Dev_VKC
@Dev_BRD
@Killerdog

1 Like

Lalalala

Debe de ser un fallo técnico :thinking:

There is a check in the event to prevent players from getting the EXP more than once.
We have checked your data, it shows that you have finished the event on 2/9. How did you access to this event on 2/9? Have you been keeping this event open from the last time?

5 Likes

Thank you very much for replying, I thought you would ignore me. I don’t really remember the exact day, but a few days ago I accessed this event and completed it. Then when the 2.26.1 update came out it became available again, but I tried to do it and it didn’t give me experience, it seems to have been a system error or something similar, I’ll wait for the next Rank Up availability to see if it’s solved. Thank you very much, I love the game, greetings dev

5 Likes