Help with my PVE team plz :D

Ok, so here’s the problem: i feel incredibly noob and week, even tough i spent a lot of time leveling more than 30 arks to lvl 99.

I have All The “ordinary” strong ones (starter fusion, omegawyrm, arkwing, necrodrake) plus some of The ones from The weekly missions (vegitiger, osiryswyrm, gigarock and a couple more). My team is Made of 30 lvl 99 and 4/5 (85+). Yet i struggle in The infinite dungeon and cant get pass level 57, or more than 10-12 levels in a row. Is there something wrong in my lineups, or in The way i play ? Is there a guide to help me ? I dont care about pvp, and i dont want to farm infinite dungeon with 10 plasmorex. I just want one ark per type and see how far can i get (waaay funnier in my opinion). Still, i feel like i’m playing wrong. And suggestions ? Thanks !

I used to do the same thing but before i started to use plasmorex and shadow ocarina i was using my dragons like you mentioned omega,necro, ark and  i would just have a few healers to help me keep the strong ones alive. i would only go about 10-20 levels but i was still going somewhere… i eventually got trapped on lvl 163 and go tired of losing so i just farmed for more plasmos and got alot of angelons to heal them … but its a long process when you dont use the shadow trick. but if you want challenging just stick to the method your doing… i did and it took forever lol now a week later im at almost 500 and now checkpoints are like every 40 lvls … f that…