Help with first gatekeeper

So I managed to get to the first gatekeeper but he completely crushed me, so I was wondering if there is a good tactic to beat him. Also I was wondering if my team is good and who should I use.

Not really helping but can i ask what team does the first gatekeeper use and what lvl its on? And digging though the forums I learned that you can revive a buffed enemy with necrodog . I can see you both have motordragon and its SE equivalent where you can repulse double repulse and stun the mons so that the battle would be 4v1. But its just my opinion.

So I managed to get to the first gatekeeper but he completely crushed me, so I was wondering if there is a good tactic to beat him. Also I was wondering if my team is good and who should I use.

Our team is not to different. I think you should put some stun bombers, and to beat the auto poisoner legends I bring two twin death sentencers and sleep them. Then, you last biter should handle the rest.

Edit: and yeah, cryptblade can revive buffed enemy, I use him too. Just put him behind death revengers.

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:5346]

He is on level 200 and I don’t know all his team but he has death revengers, stunners, and well I couldn’t get past the poison eaters. Thanks for telling me about necrodog
I’ll try mimic your team

How in all hell did you get to 200? I’m struggling at 80 due to the insane buffs in this challenge. The only criticals that seem to do any significant damage are Bloodthirst, Bloodcrave and Dreamhunt, and once my Bloodthirsters are taken out I’m usually done.

Team is death revengers to start with then stun bombers then auto poisoners then last biter at floor 200. Other gatekeepers are different

From 100 to first gatekeeper it was just of team of 6 super buffed legendaries

You get that too? In between gate keepers I’ve also encountered a guy named like “thornburg” or something who always has the same team of 6 un evolved legendaries.

Yeah, that’s the only reason I managed to get to the gatekeeper, beacause you can just use death revengers

How to pass this ? Im lost here :joy::joy: