help me on turn the tables with desperate strike!

Can anyone give tips on how to clear the 3RD stage of Training dojo >> turn the tables with desperate strike >> 3rd battle??

Which monster lineup is it?

Opponent kamiwyrm against aegis and a couple of mojis.
Kamiwyrm will automatically bring your aegis to hold ground. Everytime aegis gets his turn before kami, you skip all turns with the mojis. Only if aegis is on hold ground and kamiwyrm gets a turn before aegis, you perform 1 heal all with one of the mojis. So you get aegis away from hold ground, the rest of the mojis skip turns. Don’t try to fully heal aegis, just get him away from hold ground.
Keep skipping if you can desperate bite, keep healing with moji if kami comes first and aegis is on hold ground. You should have just enough mojis to finish kami with desperate bites.

Hello, I’m new in this forum. I want some help with the last battle the 4th, the tree battle was so heasy to make but this last battle is so hard for me, please.

Ok, no problem with the last battle. I have already finished. was complicated but not so much!

tips for the last battle please

Unwanted friend, bloodfury can work too

I can’t get past the turn the tables with desperate strike last battle. I tried many ways and I just can’t get through. Can anyone help me?

Hi everyone. Could I have some help with turn the table with desperate strike in the trainers dojo. I’m on the last battle the 4th one and I can’t manage to get past the penguini. Thankyou xx

Straightforward for the 4th battle. Desperate strike with protectors every time. For the rhino, accelerate team first time only, the rest of the time use reckless attack. With the flesh collected healer, if the protector is on hold ground, use hp sharing after penguini desperate bites and will last bite protector before protector will be able to move. Use it after every time until you use desperate strike and bring penguini to hold ground. If you pay attention on that move you need to hit hp sharing before penguini moves so you can hit him twice in a row. Pretty easy.

Thankyou I will give it a go xx

Did it work?

Penguini always gets three attacks off before i can heal. His attacks are too fast. Rino is first then the healer then penguini then auto protextor then rhino then penguini kills everyone

Don’t necro thread.