Help me make a team

I got this game id as a gift. Can you help me to create a pvp team?

What’s your friend code?

Start from scratch with your OWN account and learn how to play the game

2 Likes

Eh, his account is pretty close to a beginner one anyway. @Fuad_Hasan start by evolving some of your mons like satomi and azrazel for pvp and aurodragon for pve. You can send drafts of your current teams so you can get tips on what stuff to revise.

Azrazel or Zephyrin ?

Zephyrin is fine but evolve azrazel first for your frontline

Why u attack the guy like that? U piece of sh*t

2 Likes

Thanks for the two cents from the peanut gallery. Where did I “attack” him? Because I stated he should start from scratch with his own account, thus playing through the main story and tutorials of the game so he can actually learn how to play instead of being gifted an account and saying “make me a PvP team”? Making someone a team who doesn’t know the fundamentals of the game nor how to actually build or use strategies does nothing for the player whatsoever but hinder them more and cause frustration when they can’t understand how and why certain combinations work and will never lead to them being able to create their own effective teams nor understand why certain monsters are used over others and wat niche positions they can fill. Don’t attempt to talk down to me from whatever high horse you believe you are riding simply to bandwagon and play the proverbial White Knight. You’re already a joke, so stay in your lane before jumping to conclusions from a single statement.

2 Likes

U spoke in a very rude way, as if the boy was doing something illegal or smt like that, he’s not a cheater

I think anyone can play how they want, he’s not obligated to start for the beginning if they don’t want, and this is a forum, is for help ppl, he came here looking for some advice and u just throw a ton of ■■■■ over him, maybe ur account is created by u, and u are playing for some time now but i bet u can’t beat me in a PvP battle :stuck_out_tongue: even is someone makes a team for u, so I hope u can see my point here, even the best players ask for thoughs to others, hell even me, so cause he got an account for a friend shouldn’t be helped?

I don’t know what ur talking about, I never defend ppl, quite the opposite, I’m pretty much u in this case, but i never do to a random person who just came for help, yes, I’m not gonna help him but I’m not going to throw sh*t either , for that I better remain silent

Note: ohhhh btw I bet if u got an account from a friend while u start playing this game u not gonna to create ur one lmfao u just play that , that’s what a normal person would do, even u

1 Like

I don’t want to take side, but if you fully trust the person that gave you the account, like family member, then it’s fine and keep it.

But if not, the possibility is there, that this person can hijack back that account, and it’s very sad if you spent lots of effort on it, to later loose the account again or somebody deletes your monsters.

This kind of warning is legit I think.

For teambuilding help, please post in the appropriate thread in the future. You are new, so I know that you don’t know this thread yet. This saves time and effort for moderators to move/merge the thread into the correct place.

If you have Discord, please ask for teambuilding help there. In Discord are fantastically smart and helpful people, being able to help you very quickly and efficient with teambuilding, much better than here in the forum.

Take care and welcome to the forum.

4 Likes
3 Likes