Help in online mission

Can somebody help me beat some stages in Chapter 7: Storm area? I can’t pass area 3. Could you guys please help me build a good team that can defeat the enemies? The pictures are my super epic and legendaries, final picture is my current layout team.

imageimageimageimage

Idk what the team is … but try azra, terror, choco, any poision revenge monster, team turn (tt), shocker, terrar, protector, jack (last monster should be the 5 star purifying monster), oni, tt, protector, galv, sear, chronzeros, stunning purifying healer

My advice, never use the super epic twinkillers or desperate doubles, never ever. They’re absolute garbage, especially against buffed enemies. That includes Mecharex, Typhondragon, Magmatyrant, Gaiakaizer and Titanwolf. Kick them off the team ASAP.

Nahh youre being to harsh on DD. You are right about twin killers tho, they are bad.

As a begginer, when i had almost no legenderies (6 monthes yea?), i used ALOT one on one frontline with 2 DD. I went through most of the game like that. They can be great. AI is also very stupid, so you can pull off DD almost everytime.

For vets there is no reason using them, but for begginers they are some of the best SE that are hatchable in normal eggs.

And for the original poster: i saw your team in other post. You have to put more stun absorders (you had none. A good team got at least 3, or 2 with alot of stun immue)

Ok you’re right, DDs can be a threat paired with one on one. Problem is, his team isn’t really built to take full advantage of that, since the one on one will be long gone by the time his DDs show up. Either they and oni should all be up front, or the DDs should be right in front of oni in the midgame, so that they’ll be ready to go to sleep and charge up.

1 Like

True that