Humpflare
Clioangel
Demihorus
Catobledus
Rosaqueen
Helldactyle
Pengboss

1 Like

You could just send the pics of your team we know mons by looking at them its annoying to read

2 Likes

Well
Novablast
Novadrake AoE
Maggatsouh toxic conversion and Purpie are the best strategy for this event

I use this one
It always managed to beat the event
U can try a Dark AoE team though
Noxdragon+GT spam

1 Like

Same

done

First thing you need to do is level up your hero rank.Then evolve your mons.The stage you are in now doesn’t really need any good team to complete.
Ps- btw when you click edit team from home screen or from online screen there’s ‘list view’ button right to the edit team.youll get to see all your mons and in 8 x 4 order arranged and that’s the better way for you to post your mons and a better way for people to see it

2 Likes

Ur team lacks the aggression right now which we need to complete this event .
The only effective sweeper for time attack is auraleus may be pairing it with a team turn , 1 give turn and a protector (with stun absorber) would be great to sweep in low matches . U could use galvane and tht flora(se) as sweepers in the later half or other sweepers as well .

The strategy would be to charge and fire once . Then give turn to auraleus charge and then team turn.
Fire with auraleus give turn to it and then again charge . Hold your another give turn first fire with auraleus and then give turn again to charge .
The next monsters in reinforcement should be another protector .

1 Like

I think that’s the only monster which could effectively sweep and moreover it’s a stun converter so it might get some turn on itself and will continue attacking . Attack on all four for low buffed enemies .

i just need to get that mon on round 7

Thanks man cleared 7 min round 5

1 Like

Cant get past round 6 7 min

How mny monsters are u able to kill with auraleus

@TikkyTakky Try using lots of stun burst/bomb monsters. Stun the enemies like crazy then kill two over and over with Auraleus with a give turn. By keeping the enemies out of play it gives you more time (they don’t waste time with their turns).

1 Like

4-6 but then they just get through my protector somehow

Any monsters i can get for stun burst?

The monsters have more agility so they sometimes get first turn even before i can protect.

And sometimes monters have stun ability like stun revenge

Stun bursts can be found in the islands search stun bursts neomonsters in Google u will find the list of mons and their location

LET’S GOOO!!! After like 6-7 tries i cleared round 6… onto the last round hardest of all

2 Likes

Get ready for a little disappointment… the SE reward is from the 5:00 round 7, not the 7:00 round 7 that you are about to do. The 5 minute battles are not out yet.

yeah lol i kinda got that