What team should i use against the episode xx boss

Hello there this is my first time using the forum. First of all i would like to ask for any advice or tips against the trainer battle for episode xx crash course. I was actually doing pretty well until magmarinus came in and start Thanos snapping 5 of my monster, then just when i thought the worst part is over tricranium just bombard what’s left of my team. After that i decide to put off the story mode for a while until i get stronger. After around 2 month i manage to gain several new monster but i still don’t know which one should i use against him

For reference this the team that i use in my first attempt

And this the team that i’m currently using

Only a few change was made mainly benching lavaronix , saintfeather and deathwarg for a gryphking , chronozeros and wraithhost also the viridrexus was originally a viridizardon

This is the list of monster that i have

I only have two omegamid so i could only ultra evolve two Legendary/mythical ( three if you count the mojicraft ). Please any advice would be really helpful right now

Sorry if my English is bad it’s not my first language

1 Like

Remember me what was the boss

1 Like

Frontline:

1. Ashterios
  2. Deodragon
  3. Lavaronix
  4. Crimseias
    Reserve:
  5. Moltenpede
  6. Keeperdragon
  7. Doomengine
  8. Magmarinus
  9. Emeraldont
  10. Timberlord
  11. Grovodeus
  12. Gnashjaw
  13. Tricranium
  14. Chamilizard
  15. Sanctistag
  16. I don’t remember

I was able to kill the crimseias , moltenpede and keeperdragon with my scarleguard but lavaronix really screw me with team turn. Other than that the ashterios keep using purify so i can’t even use poison eater

1.NEVER evolve mojicraft.

1. if you are going to evolve anything i would suggest first evolving Onigeist, Tenguko or Nightengale as all 3 of these are particularly good for PvE but are also strong in PvP if necessary. Ottomaid is another to consider.

2. Evolve Horrorclaw.

3. poison will be hard to use in this battle since it has purifiers and also Doomengine.

4. unlock wraithhosts SS if you can. or Onigeists if you are able to evolve him.

try running something like -

1.Polaboss
2.plumesilisk
3. Sanguinymph
4. Blossomknight
5. Leoronix
6. Sivanna
7. Tenguko (if evolved - if not just miss this step)
8.mojicraft
9. Gryphknight
10. Saintfeather
11. Scarleguard
12. Horrorclaw
13. Wraithhost
14. Nightengale (if evolved - if not ig use freezecobra)
15. Tagosenshi
16. Earth Starter or tridrakhan second evo.

the basic plan is to take out lavaronix then stun with petal blitz. plume should be the first mon killed and when leoronix arrives he can pure cure your team to get them off hold ground. use sanguinymphs attack on crimseas to give the opponent a sanguinymph which will act as deadweight for the rest of the battle. continue to sweep with pola and sanguinymph.

sivanna can get rid of your own sanguinymph if she becomes deadweight and should alsobe able to take out moltenpede if you haven’t already done so. if you have evolved tenguko use her to steal and stun. remember that when she steals mojicraft will enter instantly and can purify/heal/stealth as required. (you can also set this up by sivannas backbite.) remember stealth will protect you vs Timberlord.

use gryphknight to heal or give turn to your sweepers as required.

Saintfeather can be used to kill monsters like Timberlord especially if you set him up with a give turn from gryphknight so ue can instantly summon a penguin on arrival.

Scarleguard is a filler lol.

Horrorclaw can steal a mon and protect you.

Wraithhost is just there for his SS though confident strike and desperate bite keep him alive and can potentially target sanctistag.

Nightengale can be used to instantly kill any problem monsters with sedate.

after them its really just filler mons. though tago will be useful against chamilizard and can assassinate rockoids.

i haven’t included onigeist in this but he can basically be put anywhere and sleeplock the opponent.

2 Likes

Mojicraft will probably be nerfed somehow soon.

Okay so i did some of the thing you told me to do. First i unlock my wraithhost secret skill the then i ultra evolve my horrormaw into horrorclaw
But there are some few thing that i can’t do in my current state
I only have 2 vorabook so i have 2 option
Ultra evolve both tenguko and onigao or only Nightingale. What should i do here?
I also have a few other question:
First, is mojicraft overpowered or something. Is there something that made it better than mojinator?
Second, i can’t do awakening for both plume and sivanna. Could i just use their second form or do i have to use something else?
Third, i now have all the stellarskie i need to turn chronozeros into chronozillion. Is chronozillion any decent for story mode (both online and offline) and pvp match?

use the second forms of plume and sivanna.

evolve onigeist and tengoku instead of just Nightengale. you can use Onigeist to give tenguko multiple entrances.

chronozillion is decent

1 Like

Personal Opinion
Better evolve Onigao cause it camouflage work pretty good, also yes, you can use Plume and Savanna in second form, not need to awaken (at least for now)
And the Mojicraft stuff, the matter is the cost, cause Mojicraft have the same skills that Mojinator with less cost so yes, let’s say it’s “overpowered”
And the Chronozillion yes, it’s nice, not like awaken waifus but at least can kill some monsters

1 Like

Wait soooooo…
should i just use shapeshifting tenguko or tenguko + soul summon onigeist
If it’s the latter what monster should bench in favor of onigeist

Nightengale since you cant use her lol. oh in this case probably remove earth dino and put onigeist after sivanna. you can also shuffle it so wraithhost is after sivanna then onigeist and tenguko. you can use the sleeplock/stunlock to charge wraithhosts SS.

also that depends on the situation. you can use her to stealth your team and stun opponents multiple times or use her as shapeshifter. you can also use onigeist to manipulate mojicrafts entrances as well.

Okay so from what i understand the plan is to basically stall until fox could explode

I use soul summon on tenguko then use the summoned onigo to sleep them and when the onigo die , tenguko
will came in and stun them again
rinse and repeat until soul summon ran out of use

Also could i use backbite on the onigo with either sivanna or wraithhost
it achieve the same effect of letting tenguko get back in to the field anyway

IT WORK
IT FREAKING WORKKK

oh my god thank you for the advice

After building enough courage to finally attempt this fight again with this new team i manage to beat him with half of my team still alive

I beat him with the sleep stun stall + novablast combo you mention

He still has ashterios tricranium and bazilogon (turn out his 16th monster was in fact a bazilogon) alive with some few rockoid left

His ashterios is basically just a dud and the only reason it’s still alive till the end is because there are a lot more dangerous monster that i have to deal with. It use his swift faststrike against my polaboss (which didn’t kill it because of hold ground), assisted blaze did just about nothing, it can’t do link bloodbite since it didn’t kill any of my team member and it didn’t have a chance to use chrono killer against my gryphking before wraithhost goes boom

Bazilogon was actually kinda helpful to my team. It keeps using stealth all so my tenguko could keep doing stealthbane. I did get worried that im keeping him alive for to long but thankfully it died before it could explode

Tricranium is the only one i was concerned about. Remember this thing wipe my remaining team in my last attempt. Then to my suprise it end up not being that much of threat at all. It use double summon mortar twice instead of actually attacking any of my monster and when it does use hellfire mortar double, it only kill one monster which is if remember correctly was blossomight(which is just a deadweight at that point’ of the fight)

One of the best moment in that fight is when magmarinus tried Thanos snapping blossomight and sanguinymph but keeps getting blocked by leoronix. This thing kill 5 of my monster in my previous attempt so seeing it being completely useless now is just so cathartic for me

Anyway thanks for the help now im going to try the next fight against…
ohhh it’s Vester
Oh boy

4 Likes

On a positive note, this is the hardest fight. The ones after this are easier.

I was just about to make a post about this

I remember well when I won story fights with teams that had no business winning them. Once I was about to lose, then I just spammed death roulette with Rhynobrawl, it killed 4 enemy monsters in a row and I somehow won the fight xD

1 Like

Oh really now

About a few days ago i made a post asking for help on how to beat the offline story battle episode xx crash course and after getting a few tips and trick from two pro player i was able to beat him quite easily

Afterwards i was very confident for the next episode fight thinking “yeah i could beat this nerd”

And aaaaah…
I was somewhat wrong
Let me explain

This fight was against Vester Celcus the archeology guy who betray us in episode Vl counterstrike. To be honest i did expect this guy to show up sooner or later but i didn’t think he will show up as a queens hand

I manage to beat him in two try.
The first attempt he manage to trounce my entire team with little problem i didn’t even get to the last 8 half of his team. I was left with only 5 injured monster while he still has around 11 so at that point’ i just choose to run

Then in my second attempt thing goes almost the same his stratustrike use one-on-one to sleep my party beside tagosenshi who has camouflage and the one that got hit by the one-on-one scarleguard. Meanwhile he has two unsleepable monster a bunkerbeast and a diredemon, the only monster that he has that dozed of was a leogeist( i hate this thing ). Now thank god tagosenshi didn’t get sleep because i was able to use assassinate on the diredemon and stratustrike. Unfortunately it killed neither of them because of their boosted stat but luckily scarleguard manage to kill the diredemon before it start using dreamhunt( which btw zigzagame buff diredemon by changing it’s gigablight into bloodthirst so that could have been a disaster ) but apophisking did get killed by bunkerbeast with piercing mortar. This turn out to be a blessing in disguise cause my ventokaizer came in and purify my A.S. fokus who later on manage to kill the stratustrike and a wraithcaptain. Then out come skeleviathan who just use his secret skill twin death sentence before being killed by bloodthirst scarleguard, of course my scarleguard got turn into a rockoid but i think it’s worth getting rid a protector, then fokus and kaizer was gunned down by bunkerbeast fokus died while kaizer survive thanks to hold ground. Once again this was a blessing in disguise since now i could fire of several desperate double before kaizer finally gets taken down. Now while i don’t really remember what when down after this (im really bad at remembering stuff okay) i do remember how the fight end. It was just sivanna, wraithhost and a couple of slimetank VS shivadragon, goldtail, aegisdragon, and saberzor. Shiva and Aegis was taken down simultaneously with a meganova fired from a slimetank while saberzor when down to sivanna protect killer and the goldtail also got killed by sivanna this time with a bloodthirst

My hand was shaking and my blood was pumping real hard the entire time so when i finally strike the last blow hoooooooo boy

While not exactly easy i did manage to beat it in two try in the same day. Meanwhile the previous fight while it also only take two tries to beat it i need 2 month of preparation and a lot of help from this forum on what team i should use

I beat this fight with my sloppy main team

Instead of a team specially made for the fight like the last time

Also on a side note, Vester use a lot of sleep monster like soulstealer, polareon, malwing, and stormloch
So im suprised he didn’t have a onigeist considering it’s also a sleep centric monster and kinda broken

2 Likes

The journey continues, looking forward to the next episode.

Now that i beat Vester
I decide to try the next episode today. I even recorded my attempt using screen record but sadly the forum won’t let you upload video on it only picture so im going to recap it blow by blow
Buckle up cause this is going to be a long read

First Attempt:
Monster Used

The fight start with my frontline facing against (from left to right) F.D. lotus, F.D. iris, F.D. clover , and sanctistag. F.D. iris start the fight by using accelerate team followed by my viridrexus also using accelerate team. Gryphking is next and i have him load a mortar shell. Up next is both F.D. lotus and sanctistag. Lotus use bloodthirst on honghua which did just about nothing, meanwhile the sanctistag use instant twin death sentence on plume and earth dino before immediately trying to put us to sleep with sleep all. Luckily only gryphking got hit by the sleep. I then have plumehemoth use union attack on the sanctistag which didn’t killed it sadly. Next is honghua who i decide to use mirror sacrifice on viridrexus. The stun revenge was absorbed by F.D. iris meaning F.D. clover still gets to move next turn and while the summoned honghua lava entrance did wake gryphking up the next turn F.D clover manage to put him back to sleep using F.D. sleep. In a stroke of luck F.D. clover dreamhunt was block by plumehemoth. Gryphking is next but of course his turn got skipped due to being asleep so plumehemoth is next in the line. Another union attack manage to finally kill the sanctistag, which is promptly replaced with an F.D. salvia. Following that is my 2 honghua, the first honghua use purify while the second one use riptide rend on F.D. salvia(who has auto protect) bringing the next enemy monster F.D. daffodil on the field. To my shock, on the next turn F.D. lotus use retribution on gryphking, killing it instantly and bringing rexotyrant out. Just like before gryphking stun revenge got absorbed by F.D. iris. I was so shock that i began to panic check who has retribution since im not really paying attention before. Next is the first honghua turn again and i decided to use riptide rend on F.D. clover because i do not want to deal with sleep since that thing is next alongside F.D. daffodil, this also brought out F.D rose. This turns out to be a mistake because F.D. daffodil manage to killed plume with sneak attack thus forcing my deodragon out. Next turn my rexotyrant killed the now 248 second F.D iris. The next monster to come out is nectareon who poison the entire field. This powered F.D rose detox strike who in the next turn after my rexotyrant, manage to take down deodragon and if that wasn’t bad enough my next monster wraithhost almost got taken down by F.D. lotus retribution but survived thanks to hold ground. The next three monster in the line is the 2 honghua and rexotyrant. F.D lotus and nectareon both get taken out by riptide rend bringing baublebasher and chromera out. The chromera is fast enough to interrupt rexotyrant turn and use swift team accelerate. So it’s finally rexotyrant turn, i wasted no time on killing the baublebasher with bloodfury because i know it also have retribution, so now motordragon is out who put several bronzeshell my team. Then when i finally get to my injured wraithhost turn i have it use desperate bite on F.D. rose but didn’t manage to kill it. Then the next 4 turn is just the enemy monster, chromera use ultrathunder, F.D daffodil kill one of my honghua with bloodfury which also bring out a bronzeshell, F.D rose use poison gas, and the most irritating of all, motordragon using double repulse on rexotyrant and honghua. The reason why it’s the most irritating is because it reset rexotyrant bloodfury and the surviving honghua could use mirror sacrifice on the bronzeshell. The double repulse then bring out chronozeros and volcavenus. Now it’s the bronzeshell turn, a reckless attack from it didn’t even kill the already dying F.D rose who in the next turn kill chronozeros with another detox strike. This brought both rexotyrant and honghua back the latter of which kill the bronzeshell and F.D rose with lava entrance, this also then bring out a shiny lavaronix. Now it’s wraithhost turn again and this time it did manage to kill something with desperate bite, the F.D. daffodil. Now outcome the next monster nightlord and this is where the fight really start going downhill. Nightlord stun my team leading to motordragon and lavaronix getting a turn, first motordragon use gigaspark on wraithhost and volcavenus followed by an ultradusk from nightlord which put wraithhost on 1 hp. Right after that the shiny lavaronix give turn to nightlord who finish wraithhost with birdshot, followed by chromera killing volcavenus with toxic killer. The replacement for wraithhost and volcavenus is volcagarmr and my own non-shiny volcaronix. Volcagarmr goes first and luckily there is enough fire monster in my team for him to use LINK double poison eater which i use to kill both motordragon and nightlord, both being replaced by terrordragon and tridrakhan. Then from this point’ forward the fight is basically just my team getting massacred. Rexotyrant is next but he really can’t do anything at this point’ so i skip his turn. Honghua goes next and i was contemplating on what should i do with her, should i mirror sacrifice the now deadweight rexotyrant or should i use purify since there is a tridrakhan now. I ultimately choose to use purify which turn out to be a huge mistake because in the next turn chromera kill lavaronix with chrono killer bringing another bronzeshell on the field. It’s rexotyrant turn again and just like before i just skip his turn leading to the bronzeshell getting kill by tridrakhan bringing ogremaster out. I decided to just skip ogremaster and rexotyrant (again for the third time) and honghua turn. Up next is terrordragon who just poison gas. Once again i just skip both ogremaster and rexotyrant turn but have honghua use purify. Ogremaster was taken down right after by chrono killer chromera, which send out my A.S fokus. After skipping rexotyrant turn again, the shiny lavaronix use team turn and this is what happen next: chromera killed volcagarmr, tridrakhan hit rexotyrant and honghua with a dual venom sleep killer, terrordragon use poison gas again and shiny lavaronix hit A.S fokus with an assisted blight. Tagosenshi is out now. Then lavaronix got hit by reckless timestrike from rexotyrant but survived with just a sliver of health left. Not much that could be done with honghua so i just purify with it again. Chromera then took out honghua with bloodthirst, followed by terrordragon who use poison gas again but this it hit him. Frostmoroz is now out. I thought my savior will come in the form of lone fish boosted A.S. fokus double poison eater before i realized it’s a SOLO skill and there is a dark elemental rexotyrant. While tagosenshi did manage to kill the tridrakhan, it doesn’t matter anyway because he still has prismaryx and valzareign and the rest of my monster is to injured. I tried as best as i could but in the end i lost. I did manage to kill that absolute menace of a chromera with sedate from nightingale thought.

Post Fight Commentary
I think i lost because i hesitated to much on using honghua mirror sacrifice. There are a lot of opportunity for me to use it but i decide against it for one reason or another. I also could probably win this if that darn motordragon didn’t use double repulse. Could someone tell me what monster should i use for this fight?

Please, don’t open new topics for every issue you have concerning the story fights. Just post here on your original topic.