hello second family

Hello guys im Brian i haven’t said hello officially. Alot of people know me. But if you dont ull soon know. This forum is literally my second family. I feel very comfortable on this forum. Also in case u haven’t noticed i ask alot of questions. A few people get annoyed. But hopefully u dont. Im ranting arnt I? Lol ill stop. So ya this is me saying hello to my second.family

lol,Hi Bgibbons。。。

mop long time no see

yea Quite a long time. I’ve been busy in lab for a while

Thanks wat do u mean lab

Heyo

Hello Bgibbons! x> 

Just some sample preparations in the lab, but time wasting…~~

Hello Brian. Nice to meet you!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone
:stuck_out_tongue:

Hi Brian Welcome Officialy to the forums, hope to see you around and I Hope you enjoy your time here.

Hello there… Even though I joined after you… (Things just got awkward. :p) my welcome(?) to you to the forum…

thanks guys… god this was a late reply…

YOUR NAME IS BRIAN!?!

I always thought it Gibbons

Well it was Gibbons till I moved to Mexico and changed it to Brian cuz I hated what my parents did to me by naming me that…

LOLZ jk its brian but ya Gibbons is my last name

Awesome

ya I guess Gibbons is also a monkey…

When is was in 7th grade I was getting dismissed early so I walked into my homeroom class and when I walked in there was this giant picture of a monkey and under the pic said The Gibbons and when I walked in everyone shouted Hey theres a living breathing Gibbons in our classroom… And since im white I turned beet red like a tomato. Most embarrassing day in the world

poor gibs

Man, I can feel you. My name is something that can be made fun of too… but don’t worry, they’re all jerks anyway >: (