Hi :$

Hello everyone :slight_smile:
Thought I’d finally say hello since I’m finally starting to compete with people’s names I see on the forum! Didn’t want to introduce myself when you lot are like… Uh, who’s he ? Lol
Everyone feel free to add my gc : ch4r 32
I’ll PVP pretty much all day, fiancé and I have just had a baby so I’m off work for a while :slight_smile:
Catch you in another room soon!

He congrats on the baby!!! Boy or girl wats there name??and welcome to the forums!!! WE R ALL ON BIG HAPPY FAMILY!!! If u havent noticed i refer to us as a big family a lot!!! So ya welcome and hope u enjoy ur stay!!! And agaon congrats on the baby

Cheers B! A little girl - Madison :slight_smile: and thanks for the welcome!

Awww im soo happy for you Madison is a beautiful name for a beautiful child. Im envious! Im too young but i want a baby girl

Hey congratulations on your child!!! Hope everything is going great with you and your fiance!

Long as you can give a child endless love your old enough in my opinion. Of course having plentiful financial supplies but when there’s a will there’s a way!!! And thanks pred :smiley: it is, things couldn’t possibly be greater :slight_smile: … Unless of course the Devs fancied rewarding my wonderful gift to the world with a free previous OM… That would of course be nice lol

How old r u?

20, 21 in June :slight_smile:

I’ve seen you around! Very cute baby! Congratulations, and welcome (even though I think you’ve been here for a while ^^; )!

Yeahhh, I’ve been here for a while I haven’t been too vocal about PVP or anything because I was in the lower tiers, now I’ve started to grab a few OMs I feel a little better in the running. I beat winvestor the other day which made me post this :smiley: