I've missed y'all so much

hey guys, 

For all the new players welcome to the forums, and to all the old i love y’all!!

Ive been so busy lately, I have completely stopped coming on this forum, I miss you all. Im so very sorry I haven’t been as active as I should/want to be. Im gonna try my best to come on daily, so I can see all those wonderful “faces” again. I love you guys sooooo dang much, @drybones901 i didn’t swear hehe that was very hard for me!! So yes, I’m ecstatic to be back!!! See y’all around I bet! Or should I say hope. lol i have no clue. Oh that reminds me This forum has changed me a lot, i have gained many friends, close friends that I couldn’t possibly dream to have made, and not to embarrass anyone but thanks to kookaset, drybones901, bluejays, Ashley, and lastly CJT, I have gained your friendship and trust, I love all 5 of you above all else in my life, thanks guys :* 

Crap things just get emotional, that was NOT supposed to happen, i meant for this to be a reunion thing and it turned out to be so much more. 

Haha :stuck_out_tongue:

ima Facebook you k?

You know know better Gibbs

No swearing, acronyms or otherwise.

haha i know this, but as Drybones knows i swear quite often through text, phone calls, and in person so its was quite hard to catch myself

What you guys do outside is none of my concern

My concern is here.

Watch what you’re saying and proofread

sorry dead, my bad

Bg trust meh. I swear alot outside the forum too. But yeah, I have learned to catch myself. Just proofread all your posts before you hit send. Trust me, I have slipped before a few times too, and that’s why I proofread *cough* Plus I’m a grammar nazi. *cough* xD

By the way, sorry if I’m bumping old threads, it’s just… There are no new ones to post on… Heh… #PoppaCarlYaKnowWhatIMeanJiggaJarJar

lol hows my favorite cat in box? @kitty

;D Im doing goo. (Did that on purpose.) How are ya Bgib?

I’m great haha