Heisennberg here, Community Feedback needed

Hello all, I know I’m new here but me playing this game again for the past few months have really been an awesome time in this chaos of a pandemic so with that being said I think I’d like to give back to the community with the resources I’ve acquired so far in the game. From what I’ve gathered from fellow users on here and my own testing my team is good enough to allow for me to engage in high level content that some players might not get the chance to experience as fast as I did. So kinda been throwing the idea of starting up a YouTube channel for the community around in my head. Let me know what y’all think and maybe I can provide another platform for folks to experience more context from this awesome game!! Thanks!

1 Like

Sounds like a neat idea. Feel free to PM me and we can set up some PvP to help you test and get accustomed to the whole thing. You can tell me your current team cost also and I’ll build with the same to keep it kosher for you as you progress.

1 Like

Cool idea m8

2 Likes

@DMG_LUCKDRAGON sounds like a dope plan and my cost is 183 rn and my HR is 83 so hopefully I’ll 100 soon, I’m definitely on that grind lol

**HR is 81 lol

Alright no worries man I’ll put together a team with cost 183 and help you test

How is this in the Front page in the Forum…

1 Like

Because you commented on a dead thread @Lasercop

1 Like