Have you found any Cheaters out there? Leave it here to be taken care of

:kissing_heart:

1 Like

Yes I am already watch it. Nice

Thats was cool, and annoying at same time🥲

1 Like

This whole event is dealing with high buffed enemies. If lots of people are playing the Maggatsuoh team then try adapting your team so it deals with that better.

I got two losses to Magga front lines today. I faced 5 in a row at one point! I’m really glad to see them though… we need some diversity and some extra challenge because otherwise the top places don’t get separated properly (before my two losses there were 3 people with 0 losses, don’t know how the other two are doing since then).

2 Likes

i just entered UC level 1721 with my whales treasure team…
i was soo close to being in the top 25 column.
:sob::sob::sob:

Anyway i faced IQ GODS who is currently 16th.

Their FL is GF Jasmine, Cyclozar, Ammityrant and dragulus evo 2 with motor in 5th. i didn’t fight the match because there was no point however judging from the first 5 mons they might be cheating. they have 180000+ points. which is highly doubtful for that fl.
if anyone else had played them they can better judge as i only saw first 5.

1 Like

So many claims of people cheating in here! I hope we don’t actually have too many people successfully cheating.

Earlier today both “DLGZ PIG” and “RNG XueYue” still had 0 losses. I don’t know if they’ve lost a battle now. I’d love to know what teams they have. Has anyone seen them? I haven’t battled either of them a single time.

i have. i just posted a video of Xueyues unusual team in discord.

Yeah, thats who i posted about earlier. Cant rember all his mons but he uses polaboss and gryphking as well.

i found it too

1 Like

:+1:

1 Like

That’s what I was saying in my comment that was deleted :joy:

3 Likes

No, you accused a clan of being cheaters. Don’t spread misinformation please and don’t make accusations like that.

My post was legitimately wanting to know what they’re using to get 100% win rate. I’ve seen Pig high in UC before but he must’ve made changes to his team to do this well and I want to see what they are

1 Like

Someone upstairs said IQ GODS cheated. This is a photo I saved on facebook, and this is the monster of IQ GODS. I don’t think a monster like this can get to such a high ranking.

I found a new picture again. The above is his monster map, and the bottom is his dungeon clearance map. Can you clear the dungeon after only 192 days of playing?

1 Like

ye i just beat them too. definitely cheating.
ive played 6 matches since i woke up and 3 have been against suspicious teams. all in the top 100. this is ridiculous.

I’m just going to list the suspicious teams ive faced so far. though i realize I’m going to be repeating myself for some of them.

By the way some of these teams are decent UC teams but they seem to be overperforming.

IQ Gods, Hector, ONE Samurai, Silver, Sao pilai, Rng Xueyue (good team but not sure if its good enough for 2000 floors), Rng Killerbee (Same as previous comment),

i will add to this list if i find more.

1 Like

Please ban 10+ ppl so that I can stay in top 50

2 Likes

i just faced RNG Xueyue again. they have a completely different team to the last time i played them and it is now beyond any doubt that they are cheating.

How long have you been playing? How many pvp names? Don’t use your technical operation to measure others. I met one killerdog twice and both beat him. I also felt that his team was not so good. What does that mean?

1 Like

First off - How dare u not know who i am?!! I am leader of the ‘Staticsphere Appreciation Society’
or the S.A.S for short!
Secondly - i am pretty useless at PvP so i doubt it will make much difference if you know which monikers i use, however i mostly go by BlindingEklypz. Although i just joined DMG and DMG BlindingEklypz is too long a name for the game so I’m DMG Eklypz now.
Last UC i came 60th Without using Aurodragon, Atrahesis, Maggatsuoh and only one Death Revenge monster.
I have just reached lvl 2000 myself.
I do better against buffed enemies than i do regular ones. if anything its my area of expertise.
i have been playing the game for just under a year and have played in multiple PvE events.
I have recorded a number of the matches I’ve played and have analyzed them with a few other players who are in agreement that a number of these players have teams which are unlikely to do well vs highly buffed opponents.
I would also point out that i have used the word suspicious for the exact reason that i am unsure of a couple of them. Most notably Sao Pilai (who had a very unusual team that would definitely win some matches but was bizarre.) and RNG Killerbee (whose team was a good UC team in fairness and if they were lucky with matchups it could potentially rank highly)

What made you think it wasn’t good?

3 Likes

By “Accused” do you mean or “reminded everyone?”