Happy Holiday Everyone!! --[Future Schedule]--

You got a point there I think…maybe you are right and it’s better for us that way!!

I’m really liking the look of the Christmas/New Years egg, though I’m not sure if I’ll spend gems on it, since I still have six legendaries I need to Ultra-evolve. That aside, I’m excited for the upcoming story event. Good job developers.

Hey vkc, my 600 gems wanna get rolling this Christmas and New Year. :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

Can anyone tell me moveset of the new legends

Name: Octodragon

Moveset:

Octowave

Octopus

Octopus

Octopus

Passive:

Octopus

Octopus

Secret Skill:

Octopuses(2x octopus)

Name: Festivetreant

Element = Shadow
Cost = 13-16
Speed = 53%
Health = 4022
Damage = 3079
Defence = 6348

Passives:

1. Presents for everyone - When any monster enters the battlefield (ally or opponent) there is a 60% chance to summon one Boxjaw, Bronzeshell or Rockoid next in the player’s reinforcements. However, these three monsters don’t trigger this ability.
  2. Gravity field

Actives:

1. Attack all
  2. Consume ally (70TU) - kill one Boxjaw, Bronzeshell or Rockoid teammate and heal itself
  3. Present strike (100TU) - This skill hits 1 enemy. It deals extra damage for each use of Consume Ally. It ignores Hold Ground and Protect Once.
  4. Tinsel cover (130TU) - Creates a barrier to protect the user from the next source of damage. Additionally, the next source of damage is reflected back on the attacker.

Secret skill:
Link double deathstroke (200TU) - This skill hits two random enemy monsters on the battlefield. The chosen monsters instantly die. Note: this can hit monsters with camouflage and stealth on them.

Don’t mind the troll, I felt inspired :wink:

Call it demontree and we are good. :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha(sarcasm)

Not gonna lie I really want tinsel cover as a move now

@Dev VKC. X-Mas event quite fun, thank you. Just a bit too short though  :smiley:

Hey guys!

Are you feeling the Christmas and New Year spirit?

Here is the schedule for the incoming eggs and events!!

Wish you all the best!

The speed of Xmas SE is 59!!! 59 as a dual give turner!!! Are you kidding me?! Why do you guys keep buffing zib fl???

Damn… zib is became more godly then he is

uh-oh. . . this makes fox, zib, completely broken.

Just restrict it from the first 100 seconds of battle and it’s all good. Please NOT after its first turn though, that’s going too far.

Hey guys!

Are you feeling the Christmas and New Year spirit?

Here is the schedule for the incoming eggs and events!!

Wish you all the best!

Vkc, check pm pls

Woah Blitzdyr is crazy!

Reindeer strike (70TU) = about 500+250*uses damage
Reindeer bomb = about 1000+1000*uses damage

So it looks like crescendo strike on another HG monster, similar to Shiva (would very well with Shiva too). 70TU makes it slightly slower but it’s got purify and swift stealth all, both great support skills that are very fast to use. And of course the blood clone next for 70TU which makes it combo beautifully with the likes of Auro and Atra.

For PvE this looks absolutely broken. Not only is it a much faster Doomengine but it even doubles as a crescendo strike monster and then triples as a support monster! I can’t imagine the AI can handle it at all.

I’d love to have the 4 monsters of Blitzdyr, Aegisdragon, Shivadragon and Aurodragon in a line-up. The AI would stand no chance.

As for PvP it would be harder to pull off but might play into strategies very nicely and be strong there. It just depends whether you can control the field enough to always make a new clone.

On the whole, this monster stands out to me as among the best. I will come to fear it!

Blitzdyr does look crazy powerful, but Baublebasher is no laughing matter as well. Having both Retribution and Slayerbane on top of a more powerful 400sec Megabomb means that it packs quite the punch.

Why do we still count cyro and sanc as legends?I got sanc from first pack and in no shape orform it can be a legendary same as its water brother cryo,just make them 3 stars monsters and end this

Will there be a way to see the new years monsters? I mean the “new” ones before the christmas egg event ends?

Blitzdyr and Baublebasher are quite a nice addition to any team but I’m not sure if I should go for them or not. :confused:

This is more pve oriented, new years is more pvp oriented