The new legendary egg event

Hello

I have 11 legendarys on my team.

There is now a legendary event. I am thinking about opening 3 packs for 150 Diamants…but from those 5 legendarys from which the odds are greatly increased I already own utopion.

So my question is: Is it worth it to open those 3 packs? Or would it be better to wait?

If I am very unlucky I only get that dupe utopion.

Otherwise the other 4 (Golem, Athrasis & the 2 new ones) look very good…Would nice to have one of them.

any advises? thank you!

Best regards Brandow

If I were you I would roll this event.

Geomagnus , Arhrasis are very very good.

Wraithhost looks very very good too.

Azrazel, is meh for me.

I did get Flamie. :slight_smile:

The increase chance is for ALL legenderies, including the regular pool. The difference is that some of the limited legends are added to the pool, and on 6th pack there is a garunteed limited legend (out of the 2 new ones).

Anyway, this is a great egg, and with 150 gems you can hatch here around 3 legends (give or take). There is a high chance that those legend wont be limited tho.

With 3 rolls you will most likely get one of the standart legendarys because the odds are the same for all legendarys. I would recommend to wait for 600+ gems 

Congrats, now thats 4 legendaries from eggs?

I would roll if I was you.  The fact you only have 11 Leg mean you have a higher chance of not getting a dups. I roll 6 packs and got 5 Legend today.

What matters when you roll is if you like the monsters being featured and you plan on adding it to your team or make a new team out of it, what’s the use if you have lets say 30-60 legendaries but can’t create a solid team out of it so its kinda a waste. :wink: amount of legendary monsters help but what matters is the strategy you use and the team built for it.

Rolled my 30 gems to try get serazael
Got 2 legends lol
Epic dupe
New SE lion
Tiamof
Doomengine
Epic dupe
Epic dupe

It is entirely up to you but I would say wait until anniversary, it is close

Looks like I didnt get that lucky: got shadowhunter and valzareign…not that good according to the tierlist… :frowning:

i agree, i rolled my 150 gems and got nothing

what you talking about? Thoses are good leg monster

didn’t you hatch wraithost ?

Did 2 packs. Well, I didn’t get any of the event mons, but I did FINALLY get both a shocker AND a TT, so I’m happy. :slight_smile:

H0qoBOf.jpg
Te5onpy.jpg

Those are good legends. But in reference to the tier list he means they are low down.

Opened two packs.

First pack I got Oakspawn in it. Second I got Kami and a dupe Grovo. I’m really fond of Wraithhost though, so I don’t know whether to open another pack. It means spending money but I’m garunteed a legend, not that it means I’ll get a non-dupe or the one I want.

did 6 packs got a legend dupe and azra rest all epic dupes pretty much was terrible

Getting the same legendary in one pack is dumb

yea, but it was my guaranteed legend, so i pretty much got nothing (wouldnt be complaining if i had gotten geo :v)