Hackers

I’ve recognized that there are a lot of hackers this PvP (maybe it’s just a bug, wouldn’t be surprised since the deva are doing such a great job). I’ve recognized some
Players with high point scores who don’t show up in the rankings. I guess that way they can hack without being recognized. What they do is simply let you skip your turn three times (by controlling your mons?) what makes you instantly lose. I think something similar happened already already so this should be known. How about getting rid of hackers and bugs instead of releasing new mons?

Talking of skipping turn: I think that players who skip their turn just to not wake up Aegis with a attack should get a instant defeat, since this is unsportsmanlike behavior (in my view)

Edit: by “skipping turn” I mean running out of time with the monster that had that turn will get a 200sec penality

Talking of skipping turn: I think that players who skip their turn just to not wake up Aegis with a attack should get a instant defeat, since this is unsportsmanlike behavior (in my view)

Edit: by “skipping turn” I mean running out of time with the monster that had that turn will get a 200sec penality

in regards to this, I think it’s a risky but smart play to give there mon 200 seconds penalty to avoid a wake up, pvp is all about tactics and unfortunately timing out your own monster can be used as a tactic

As I said unsportsmanlike behavior since it’s not a penality being timed out for 200secs while all the other mons expect one are asleep, this makes Aegis worthless. I’ve fitted my tactic to these kind of situations but still it’s not FairPlay

there’s no rule stating they can’t tactically time themselves out, it’s annoying yes but it’s not against the rules, like people who take 30 seconds every turn to force someone to get annoyed and leave the match, there’s tactics to all the plays people do, even if some are really frustrating

I’ve never said that it’s against the rules.

you put that they should get an instant defeat that’s basically the same thing isn’t it?