Good luck

So in my first attempt to reroll my account. I got 2 legendaries. I got ultimadragon and also talopawn. but as of right now i have no last biters. is it worth it to try to reroll again or keep my first 2 legendaries.

So in my first attempt to reroll my account. I got 2 legendaries. I got ultimadragon and also talopawn. but as of right now i have no last biters. is it worth it to try to reroll again or keep my first 2 legendaries.

Ultimadragon is a very good event exclusive monster that you won’t have a chance at again. They’re both death revenge legends so I would say you should keep that account. Ultima and talo both can sweep quite well

I think you would be crazy not to keep it. Like he said, Ultima is event exclusive. To be fair, last biters can only do so much. Sure it will get you through some events, but so will good strategy. Plus you see that the dungeon events have anti last biter teams and in PvP you’d be dumb to let someone have a last biter.

Definitely keep

ultima is amazing, talopawn is meh, still I think you are better off re rolling again… maybe get the restore code and if u get tired of rerolling just restore the save… would be a waste not keeping a double legendaries account :slight_smile:

well two legendaries is pretty good, but a single last biter will get you further in PvE…

Stay with ultimate don’t re roll

Talo was my first legendary and the mvp of my team for a long time. Ultima is great as well

Keep it, people underestimate how far Ultima can get you in PvE. You have more cushion room than a last biter because he won’t be your last mon, but he doesn’t hit as hard. But what he can do that biters can’t is hit two opponents at once with double survivor to get around tanks and eliminate bigger threats. His incredible bulk means he rarely will die to enemy attacks, and you can abuse his double survivor with heal alls, give turn and team turn. Clioseraph will be your most easily accessible asset here that will truly make Ultima shine. He should be able to sweep at least half the enemy team easily all the way til the end of the story. If you get any Timestrike/Bloodcrave superepics, his stun flash will have perfect synergy with them.

With the bloodthirst boost, I expect Ultima is way better than he used to be as bloodthirst hits like a truck now

^Completely forgot he had bloodthirst as 4th move. Definitely keep

Are there any others with the same moveset as clioseraph. Or any catchable mons with give/team turn moves??

Also thanks for all the responses will be keeping this account.

Not team turn, but there are a good bit of give turns.

Clioseraph can be caught in the trial missions under side missions. Shivogod has the same move set just ground type buts only an egg monster.

There’s an electric type give turn near the beginning of the game on central island I believe. It’s a ptera dinosaur thing. There’s also one found in the ground dungeon of chapter 2 I believe and I’ll link that monster below.

You’ll also have the ability to catch a ribbitoid in a later island .

Thanks so much will go work on those getting those guys

Here’s the bird. He is near the dungeon pyramid on central island.

Did you get ultimadragon before talopawn? I just want to make sure there is no way to roll special/festival monsters in the first egg of the new account.

ya in my first egg i got some 4 star- frostjack. but i kept going cuz i had some time got ultimadragon. got hyped waited for another egg. then i got talopawn somewhere in advanced league.

so no you cant get special eggs in the begginning

Got only epics and dup epics in special eggs for a year…Ur luck is incredible.

this is a reroll. My best mon on my old team was probably golgerock- the green one not the last biter. The 2 legends idek how lol. it just comes with tries. Also btw im 100% F2P. im coming shomy

You’ll have to get through me first.

The records of F2P are landing on legendary 10 times (7 + 3 dup) or more (I knew someone got at least 8 legends + unknown dups without counting the one from HI). So you have a long way to go~~