glitch abusers in top rankings Kimi/Kiwi and Ares

if you meet these people dont leave the game even tho its frozen you’ll eventually get the win. they’re using some type of glitch to freeze the game, i’ve no idea how though.

@Arthur/Ryan… looking at these people their legendary total they’re probably paying customers yet I think glitch abusing should have a zero tolerance policy therefore I’d like to request at least some sort of ban if you don’t wanna permanently ban them then block their account for a few months minimally.

Is ares comfirmed to be a hacker/glitcher?, what happend to you and tjain might have been coincidence

He’s confirmed i met him just now… I used ultra attack and the game froze. I waited 3 minutes then his Leo jumped to 200 seconds. then I waited another 5 minutes then it gave me the victory

I played ares twice and it didn’t do it it played out like normal but everyone else seems to have problems. Kimi 100% is abusing the game though

They are not glitch abusers it happend to me yesterday and i posted about it in the pvp topic. Also servers are down right now it might be that that caused the game to glich

It has been happening since yesturday, i fought kimi 3 times, all ended in a freeze, everyone who has fight kimi has lost cause of this, they are indeed glitching/hacking

Yeah some people are saying they met ares and had proper fights. I met him twice and didn’t freeze. However everyone I have heard that has met kimi has had it freeze

some people said they met Ares and had normal battles. All those normal battles is the ones where he conveniently won. the ones that he was losing the game suddenly freezes. then after you wait it turns into a victory after ages

I guess they are the reason why server is down now…
Demmet!!! kind of people

I recalled battling someone named Kimi, and the battle appeared to be frozen. How does such a glitch even work?

Probably freezes the battle timer in some way. Then when they come back it resumes and kicks their monster back 200 secs.

I had exactly the same against kimi and ares… ares at least played out a few turns, Kimi froze it straight away.

Surely can’t be a coincidence

Met Ares a few minutes ago, I’ve won and nothing froze, maybe because of this topic he decided to stop glitching, maybe he never used a glitch, who are we to judge without knowing the truth!? It may be some coincidence, I personally have recognized that with some teams I’m using I can not met every player. If I’m using a specific non meta team I always meet Ahmad4bh (or whatever his name is) and if Im using another non meta team or the two meta teams I never meet him. This happend in the last PvP and in this. What I’m trying to say is we don’t know how the matchmaking is working and how some mons that are used influences the game, maybe it is freezing once e.g. Leo used crescendo a specific amount of times, maybe it freezes if there are some specific monsters in the queue.
We simply don’t know, therefore we shouldn’t judge but let the devs decide. Just think about the introduction of sleep entrance, I do remember that the game froze as soon as sleep entrance entered the battlefield but all enemies were already dead. Something similar could be happening here.

Hidan found the way to do it yesturday i think, it is indeed a glitch and is already reported to devs

Yea i noticed that too when i change one of my starter team i keep faceing lochi when i bring it back i face you

Currently in a match with Kimi.  After my first move, the game froze.  After a few brief unfrozen moves, the game has now been locked up for about ten minutes.  Just wanted to add another datapoint to the evidence.

Edit:  After about fifteen minutes of waiting, it did give me the victory.

Will the devs give more time on PVP due to the constant problems with disconnects, server being down, and this people glitching the system?  I came across one of these players and the game conveniently froze after it became apparent I was winning, and I waited almost 10 minutes before i gave up and left.  It gave me the loss…  

Its better facing my team though because it stands no chance against yours and that’s why I’m not using it :smiley:

developers confirmed they’re looking into it. Locking this topic until further notice. I have sent your request to the developers to extend the PvP event due to these glitch abusers but cannot confirm that it will happen… all we can do is ask :slight_smile: