Getting destroyed in pvp

No worries. Try Prof’s suggestion. Remember to note where it doesn’t work though

At the end

On which team?

First one u suggested,i am now at 30 percent win ratio with it but still many teams stream roll me

The meta is terrible right now. It is not your fault. There are so many untouched and broken strategies and the only way to reliable counter them is limited monsters that you will never get like centaureon or dracorosa.

Your teams are great. Try to learn how your opponent plays and think ahead of them. You can sometimes trap into a mistake that let you win. Don’t lose hope :+1:t2:

1 Like

Elizabeth Chan is right. Also you can’t expect a team to be made for you and then question it when it’s at a lower win ratio. You’ll need to improve your decision making and strategies in game too. I’ve run a Super Epic team all PvP and that got to 50% win/ loss, which shows how vital in game decision making is. Just keep at it and you’ll improve all round :blush:

Trying just that , thanks everyone for their support and I wasn’t complaining about the ratio