gem price!!

Could someone tell me what the price of gems is in the USA? The largest package, the one with 150 paid gems, how much is it in dollars?

it’s 80 dollars.

From what I see, in Europe you pay $10 more than in the USA, I think we should all pay the same, this is an unfair circumstance in the game, also salaries in the USA are higher than in Europe, it makes no sense @Dev_VKC

1 Like

this is not really the case. Assuming that the exchange rate of 1 USD =1.125 EUR therefore 80$ would be approximately 90€. So no, there isn’t really any injustice.

You are wrong, the dollar is worth less than the euro, 1 dollar is €0.91, it means that $80 is €72 at the exchange rate, please inform yourself before writing, as you will understand this is quite unfair, you pay $80 per A package costs me €90 which amounts to 99 dollars.

@Dev_VKC Is it possible to solve this injustice? Is it possible to solve this injustice? You should talk to Google about this, I hope they understand my position and try to solve it so that the game is fairer

Buy gems while playing on Android devices, prices are lower than on iOS

lol I knew that. this is why I took an exchange rate of 1$=1.125€ because it is this figure which means that 80$ can be equal to 90€. This is most likely what was used here. Once again there is no injustice.

The prices he gave his took android versions. In all when I check 150 gems + - 90 €

and the exchange rate between the dollar and the Euro may vary. you can verify. My hypothesis is just based on this principle :disguised_face:

The dollar has had less value than the euro for a long time, the fact that an estimate from 5 years ago has been used and continues like this is a big problem and you understand this, if I don’t want to see it as an injustice because it favors you, I understand it, but objectively it is an advantage with respect to other players

Here it’s even worse, it’s equal to around 100 dollars in my currency.

I pay 100$ for 150 gems , because I pay 90€ for 150 gems , 90€=100$

Sorry I misunderstood the question, I play on Android and I pay €90 for a pack of 150 gems, on iPhone is it more expensive? It is not at all fair that in the USA the same pack costs €72, there is more than 20 dollars difference, that is why I try to make it cost me at least the same as in the USA, it would be the fairest

Read about Apple Tax and how it affects prices in apps.

What favors me? I don’t even buy gems lol

favors players from certain countries, for example, the USA

1 Like

I can’t find that information, is iOS more expensive than Android? or vice versa?

He’s saying you got it the wrong way around.

$80 = €72.6 = £63

So when you look at how much people are paying for 150 gems all in dollars…
USA = $80
Spain = $88.2
UK = $101.6

Average income according to this website:
USA = $76370
Spain = $31680
UK = $48890

So percentage of annual income…
USA = 0.105%
Spain = 0.278%
UK = 0.208%

There are many ways of looking at it, extra complexities and taxes are different but when you look at it like this the USA are getting a deal that’s double as good as the UK and nearly 2.8x as good as Spain :person_shrugging:

1 Like

I see what he meant. Thank you for clarifying it