Gem shrine

Anyways, thanks for the detailed info.

Just try it and build your own opinion, it’s worth just to know the idols of the Neo Monsters waifus.

Just wanted to know 2nd form gremoris is worth using?

It is

1 Like

So I have to wait till shrine shows

I did the beta test and really loved it. Then they went the greedy way, it all just fell apart and it became a soulless hollow shell of a game. Second biggest “betrayal” I experienced during my gaming days.

First was Elder Scrolls Online. I beta tested that as well and pre-ordered the game. It was shite. Now it’s much better but I never recovered from that initial disappointment.

1 Like

They added burn as a mechanic: damage over time, gets spread between monsters as they hit each other, enables burn moves based on whether the user / X teammates / X monsters on battlefield are burning.

Burn is a cool idea, but ultimately it’s very awkward to track and becomes an annoying extra complication. I much prefer “mark” in neo monsters which is kind of like the opposite to burn, resulting in a much cleaner and simpler gameplay experience.

They also tweaked a few mechanics like they nerfed stun and sleep and made any status being applied replace the one before so stealth works like a purify. This ultimately made stun/sleep weak with stealth/burn noticeably stronger, so didn’t change much other than making the strongest mechanics just be something else. Over time they’ve obviously all had their time to shine as power crept new monsters upgrade what the mechanic can do. Funnily enough, the more recent sleep/stun monsters are now way stronger than what sleep/stun is like in Neo Monsters.

Probably the biggest gameplay change was to make all moves give ±spirit, a new resource system in battles that goes between 0 and 10. So as you take actions you have to manage how much spirit your team has. The concept is the main damage moves are -2 or -3 while the basic/weak moves are +1 or +2 so you have to balance out your big damage attacks and line things up.

Again, cool idea but it’s way too easily messed up by poor monster designs and unfortunately it didn’t take long before they made mistakes. It’s simply impractical to keep a universal mechanic like that balanced when designing new monsters.

2 Likes

Does anyone know what’s going on with the sanctuary? did they put it on once a month again?

Ya no sale cada 15 dĂ­as. Ya se restableciĂł s como era antes

Read the previous replies on this thread.

Yep, these are cool ideas but extremely difficult to manage for incremental games.

Obviously that picture was completely fake. I deleted it so that people won’t get confused.

4 Likes

I thought it was like the dragon balls, that if you put all 7 together, they would give you a mythical :joy:

1 Like

I actually counted the days since the last fortune shrine I think it’s Jan 5 and now it’s been Jan 16 so maybe next week or this Friday it will come

1 Like

Haha, I actually checked to confirm its fakeness.

If implemented, maybe people will buy more gems to get those dragon balls.

How about they only give out random dragon mons with like 16% chance of mythic dragon.

1 Like