Galvbane bug I think?

I don’t think the devs meant this with galvbane. When a team runs a stun absorber tank and aegis together galvbane can’t even stun pulse neither of the protectors. I noticed it in pvp. I don’t think it’s meant to be that way? You should be able to stun one of the tanks Iike your can so with the other tanks by themselves.

Does the stun absorber not just absorb it?

No you can’t stun anyone with galvbane when the your opponent run a stun tank and aegis.

Maybe it’s because Aegis doesn’t have stun absorb? I know that if an enemy has a stun absorbing tank you can only use stun pulse on it, although the tank does take 3x the usual amount.

I don’t think you can use it at all aslong as there is a stun absorber on the field regardless of if he has used protect teammate or not. I fount that out few events ago so removed him from my team

Hi everyone!

This is a feature we have in place to prevent people from wasting single stun skills like Stun Pulse. Basically, you cannot use skills like Stun Pulse and Stun Grenade against monsters that have protection against Stun effects, like being protected by a Stun absorber or Stun counter. However, you should still be able to use the skill against a monster with Stun Absorb, provided that it is also not protected by a monster with Stun counter. I hope that clarifies things!

Thanks for replying Arthur. So basically because the stun tank is there I can’t stun aegis even though he is a tank because he doesn’t have stun absorb. So aegis automatic block cancels galvbane stun pulse. There aegis goes again. Lol

Aegis+ mossgoliath is a shit, anti stun lineup.
I ve ever stun that lineup and my stun is dissapear without leaving a big second to any monster