Future update.

No, it won’t all that will happen is that the first 4 kills will be given to the first twinkiller to move instead of the second. The frontline you gave can already kill that many monsters left unchecked.

Quick Charge, Energy Blast…then to kill of that survived with one or two AOK with excessive force, next TT, Energy charge of Deo, Give turn to Deo, with Legend TT, Blast, Spam AOK again…

Kinda like the Deathgazer FL, that was before it got nerfed…Instant death. 

Excessive force way to OP, but excessive protector or sleep killer, much better

That happens already. Nothing will be changed.

Any top level lineup will be built to deal with deodragon before that happens.

You have no idea what deathgazer was like. In literally 50 seconds your whole team was dead. Nothing you could do about it. With deodragon there is plenty you can do.

Don’t run that many protectors but it doesn’t change the fact. I have both of these monsters too so… I also don’t like how strong chromera is to poison monsters either, but if we are going to buff them maybe make them immune to sleep or something like that.

Sleep immune doesn’t solve the problem. And it creates extremely oppressive oniblade lines.

What makes u think, that I wouldn’t know what Deathgazer was like? Yes u can build around Deo, but u cant build around excessive force, when u literally cant counter Kami, or Shadow with a single move, their speed is to high, to allow countering. Hence excessive protector and sleep killer is enough, why are u so obsessed with these two anyway, I would love some of my monster to get a buff, but I’m not stuck on them.

I’m sorry if this sounds mean, but like said before, we should move on, theres plenty more monsters that need a buff

Giving them excessive force would create even more oppressive DEO lines or any other line that allows them to spam aoe after strong attacks with TT and gt.

I really don’t want this to turn into what the other forum did with monsters that need buff. I want this to focus on the lack of communication from the developers.

U do realize I just said that, like 10 minutes ago :wink:

1.He was my first legendary.

1. Look, the typical deo linup looks like this:

Quick charge
Blast
Ultradusk
Ultrawave(getting all the kills)

With excessive it looks like this:

Charge
Blast
Ultradusk (getting all the kills)
Ultrawave

Literally no difference other then the fact that shadowyrm gets the kills rather than kamiwyrm.

Didn’t see your comment when I posted.

Except you can tt, and do it all over again. Now with kami getting the kills and shadow having charged bloodthirst and it ignores all hold grounds. Making it to oppressive if you can protect your team with your protector. Why even bring a protector at all if you can’t use them to protect… Also you can just one shot any mosnter including penguinator at that point making it impossible to make a comeback even with penguinator.

You already can TT and do it all over again. Same result both ways.

E

Except u can redo it with another GT, or Zib, which would get more killss, which then would be 12 kills…SO Deo Blast, then shadow does AOK=4 kills…now team turn…Charge Deo, and GT with the legend TT to him, blast again, and AOK= 8 kills. this dosen’t even include Zib, or another GT which would lead to more kills

Why isn’t excessive protector killer and sleep killer enough, that would already make them really powerful

Was there any update from devs today?

Big long chat with mike on monster ideas and introducing modularity into the games code to make things a lot easier.

Zard you are really ignorant and obstinate when it comes to this essesive force theme. You should realize that this is not going to happen, it would be to opressive and it would take the exclusive badge from penguinator, who btw (and I don’t know if you will understand this like you somehow ignored all the other facts people where telling) has more counters than TKs like stun or chrono killer. TKs have no counter. Shadowyrm was my first legend too but I’m trying to stay realistic. In addition, as I already said on the comparison thread, we could through all the protectors out of the game. I’m not even mentioning what would happen if you would face those two in UC. The only thing that would be a good idea (in my opinion) is if they would get a 30sec secret skill that activates excessive force for one hit only.

Guess i can agree with u guys here on the deo tk tk combo, i admit it, thats the only OP thing about excessive force on them.
Exessesive force on everything except aoe would be the best buff they could get, and im sorry, but if u say that is OP u are plain stupid.

Where was this chat…? what were the major things/updates soon to come?

How about this then: Give them excessive force, reduce ultradusk/wave to ultrablight/ultrasplash. Because apparently using them with deodragon is waay too oppressive even when(with team turn) it looks like this:

Normal:
Charge
Blast
Ultradusk
Ultrawave(getting all the kills)
TT
Charge
GT
Blast
Ultrawave
Ultradusk(gaining another 4 kills)

With excessive force:
Charge
Blast
Wave(gaining 4 kills)
Dusk
TT
Charge
GT
Blast
Wave
Dusk(gaining 4 kills)

The outcome is exactly the same. -8 monsters with, or without excessive force.

Protectors are way too common now with the advent of drakozord and sanctistag. They are as oppressive as aegis before robinator came out. Adding excessive force would help alleviate some of this oppressiveness. Assassinate is no longer threatening.

Sleep counters what should be the counter to sleep because of HG. Enough said.

Deo is the main culprit here really though.

Penguinator already has slayerbane all. He doesn’t need a unique move and a unique passive. This whole “exclusivity” thing is dumb anyway because it hinders balance.

TKs have a very big counter outside of deodragon lines. Which we know are super oppressive until you reach the top 50. A lack of anything to hit. Don’t give them targets and they have 2 choices: 1. Hit with a weak move
2. Ultradusk and get timestriked.