Future update.

I agree some are hopelessly lost in game but I didn’t said I want TK at top of the list,I said they be in list and I’m sure they are not at bottom,Compare to oak for example.I don’t want to discuss it here but believe me buddy they are weaker than you think.
Hope devs do something about this matter(buff the needed monster) soon .
F2P Arash

Well, here is something to consider: We alreadyy know what the TKs need. We have gone through the process of trying to find the broken combos and resolved them already. It would take no effort to add the skill. So why not?

No, you misunderstand. He said he would chat with the community through the forum today. Not a new in-game feature.

Sorry for asking but what’s the conclusion? I want to know so I’m asking this.we want to give them what?tnx for your answer
F2P Arash

For me its excessive protector killer for shadow and excessive sleep killer for kami. :slight_smile: give them hg if its ok, lol

Excessive force. They both need it.

How about taking his stun immunity and replace it with excessive force

Could work i like the idea

So mike when is the chat starting

That’s a good idea,this way they will be easily killed both using sleep and stun,so the problem with high speed will solve.
F2P Arash

I honestly don’t see why people are so opposed to giving them excessive force. To the point where they want nerf them a huge amount before they give it to them.

Keep in mind guys that they have the worst defensive stats in the game. They die to a stiff breeze for crying out loud.

You are right but both exercise and stun immune is too much for any legs.even last bitter don’t have those at once.that’s a way to kill pengborg and much more legs.
I think exercise is good for them but this way they will be not FL anymore,so maybe they need secret skill too,like 35 sec accelerate team or instant shield.
F2P Arash

Why is it too much to give them excessive force without removing stun immune?

I believe cus they have low TU moves and stun immun make then hard to counter
(similar to AP monsters) but with 93% speed its even harder
They can be easy to kill now with 2 or 3 Aoe but we will expose all monsters to timestrikers or timestrike all
Just rework is stats something like gallio stats reduce the ATK to 5100 and boost DEF to 3900
and should be fine

They have extremely high speed, low Tu attacks. Penguinator who has excessive force is slow and stunable, and subject to give turn killer. They have less counters than the the monster that currently has excessive force. Giving them excessive force would make them better than penguinator who is a limited legendary.

Keep in mind that penguinator is there to instantly wipe out 4 monsters regardless of what kind they are. TKs are there to kill two kinds of monsters. They are not really comparable as they have two completely different purposes.

dude julong i thought u were better than this :/, better than pinguinator? :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: good one
High speed?, what about it?, not like he could just 1 shot everything with aoe, the most he can do is kill a protector on front, pretending u actually have one, lets be honest, no one uses sleepers aside from SS, and im pretty sure they dont 1 shot him some times.
Aside from all of this, they are easy to kill and protectors/sleepers arent common at all

All I’m saying is giving them excessive force would allow them to be too strong. They would kill everything 1 shot once they get going and if you have them properly protected they will be extremely op. Also not to like want to nerf penguinator or anything but it says ignores hg or protect once. But it will ignore it Everytime it attacks. Is this a bigger or meant to be? Also penguinator is a one shot pony and can be hard to pull off if you stun it sleep it or poison it. Giving them excessive force at their speed and stun immunity would be a bit much.

Giving them excessive force would allow them to ignore hg on all monsters not just protectors or sleepers. So you just have to get the monsters low and use these monsters high speed and they will ignore the hg giving them higher damage fast pair them with DEO and a tt you got it charged in no time

Their stats are paper. Your saying they shouldn’t get it because it you run too many protectors or aren’t smart about how you play then you get punished for it. Just like with chromera. Yet you are okay with chromera. Doesn’t make much sense.

Seriously, Shadowyrm dies to deodragon.

Fl be like, Shado, Deo, Kami, and Legend TT… say goodbye to first 8-12 monsters, before u even get a turn