Fusion vs Non Fusion

Which ark is stronger if they both have same *?

Starters with 8.5*?

Dragons with 8.5*?

Fusion with 8.5* ?

Reason why I ask is because i don’t want to waste time levling something so I just can throw it away later… If 7* fusion is stronger than 8.5* starter… i should just last evo 8.5* and work on getting my fusion monster to lv 99

1. So which ark would be stronger if they have same star?

2. Can I feed my high level ark to my new ark? 

3. I have some fusion recipe.  How do I get rest? completing missions?

Every ark is different. For example, starters are bad really IMO, especially for pvp.

Which ark is stronger if they both have same *?

Starters with 8.5*?

Dragons with 8.5*?

Fusion with 8.5* ?

Reason why I ask is because i don’t want to waste time levling something so I just can throw it away later… If 7* fusion is stronger than 8.5* starter… i should just last evo 8.5* and work on getting my fusion monster to lv 99

1. So which ark would be stronger if they have same star?

2. Can I feed my high level ark to my new ark? 

3. I have some fusion recipe.  How do I get rest? completing missions?

Every ark with 8.5 or more stars is good. Fusions, unlocked with missions, are always recommended. You can only feed arks obtained from eggs.

Tbh dragons are better then starters imo, but starters are decent. And it really depends, like if you compare angelon (Pretend it is an 8.5 star, I know it isn’t, but shhh) to glazio. Glazio is easily outmatched by it, in moves. And stats. And strategy. (But stats can’t really count because we are pretending it is an 8.5 star)

Honestly it depends on your strategy.

The Beginners are outclassed by the Wyrms on everything EXCEPT Last Stand, but Don Penguini’s AoE Showdown outclasses them all when it comes to that.

The Wyrms are more versatile overall and have better stats but also realize that the Wyrms are dragons while the beginners (barring Brakiotaurus) are beasts and you should plan for baners such as Destructor and Arkwing.

Again it depends on Strategy.

But no fusion lower than 7* is better than a beginner

Personally I love starters for leveling arks at the bite schools with angelon as they have the shortest tu chain move and with haste is faster than the time it takes new arks to come in but for dungeons I often prefer angelon and some shadow fusion arks. While the dragons have more powerful attacks they also have a much higher tu so if it is overkill for what your killing then use a starter or other ark with a low tu move that is powerful enough. It all comes down to what your using them for and what you like better. Sometimes you need a stratigic ark other times you need a powerful ark or a fast ark or a healer, it all depends on what your doing in the end. You can only feed arks that you win from MOST eggs to other arks to level them up and you will get more fusion recipes as you progress often times from side missions or exploring different spots on the map.

I would say starters because they are some of the only last slanders