Fun Facts

So this is a thread wherenu post fun facts that you know! You can say any fact that is interesting! If the poster above u’s fact is interesting tell y u like it! There will be no negative or inapropriate factsor i foresee a future locked thread. Have fun every body an ill start off with my fact

Did you know the average teen (ages 13-18) can make 3 books if they copy and paste all there texts into a word document in only a months worth of texts?

Wow, thats facinating (i dont text that much though so probz not me). What i learned is a bit mind blowing. And that is that 1 in 10 (Like kindergarteners!!!) SIX year olds! Thats right, only 6 have a cellphone. What is wrong with some of these modern day parents!!! I got my phone when i turned 15 as a b-day present

Haha that’s interesting I guess :confused:

Did u know that shrimp (if not shrimp it’s some other sea creature) are immortal until they r cooked.Meaning they don’t die from old age

Wow! Thats incredible

I learned that humming birds wings beat 80 times A SECOND

And their hearts are no slower then that

AND THEY ARE THE ONLY BIRD THAT FLIES BACKWARDS :smiley:

Lobsters can feel themselves boiling until they die(sorry about all the seafood facts)

Wowowow u can keep the fennec fox as a pet
Lol u like seafoood??

Ok here’s a burst of facts:
Oranges aren’t always orange, sometimes are green or yellow
Fruit loops taste the same no matter their color
Captain Crunch is only a commander
Double dipping doesn’t spread more germs than single dipping.

All credit goes to buzzfeedvideo, if u havnt u should see their fact videos

Another interesting fact.

LEAFS ARENT REALLY GREEN!!! Have you every heard of roy G biv? The Red Orange Yellow then green is in the middle of the rainbow Then biv is Blue Indigo Violet. Thats what the scientific rainbow is, and leafs, they grab all the other colors, and reflect the middle of the rainbow (green) back to us!

Wow thats awsome u guys blow my mind with facts!!! Most poodles can go up to an animal 2x or more there says and act like there bigger with no fear of neing hurt
Ok another did u know that animals can sense if ur allergic to them and r more prone to come over to u because of it?

Strange…animals r weird…

Kitty that’s because of light(learning it in physical science and it’s SOOO boring).

Ok vending machines kill more people yearly than sharks

I heard that cows kill more people yearly then sharks aswell, lol

Haha that’s sad

On a Rubik’s cube u can never be more than 20 moves away from solving it

Wow! Im learning alot from this thread lol…

How would vending machines even kill 1 person?!?! Because im pretty sure sharks kill atleast ONE PERSON a year, or even if they killed 0 that would still mean vending machines would have to kill someone

Wait, why are you learning that in physical science?

People hit the things and they fall over. 

And, uh, my fun fact… 

Baby chickens can do simple math.

Kooka it’s a class called A.C.E. Where u rotate through ur core classes and my physical science ace I’m learning sound and light.
That’s my fun fact lol

Oh, I don’t think we have that sort of system here. We just have… well, Physical Science, where we learn stuff like the types of energy and chemical reactions and stuff. But more in depth than we did a few years ago… ^^;

Fun fact: A group of geese is called a gaggle.

Fun fact, don’t ever I mean ever… EVER!  Create a 3D model with over 255 million polygons…bad idea…

I learned thst you can replace your organs with diamond and live. Also that diamond conducts heat 3 times faster then copper, and can conduct or block electricity.

…i will take your advice, pred

The hyacinth macaw is the largest parrot species. It weighs over a kilogram and is 1 metre in length. A good deal of that length is tail though

Wow cool this is known knowlege but if u rip a leg off a daddy long leg spider they twitch because of the nerves and the spider send signals to it