frustrating statistics

Just want to chime in here to say I LOVE the conversation going on here. Helpful and informative, showing understanding and teamwork.

This is what this forum needs more of!

5 Likes

Thanks for the further analyses Interference. I haven’t calculated any detailed statistics since my grad degree 10 years ago so I’m glad someone way more knowledge in the matter is on it!

Ultimately, my hope from this was for the devs to see it. I tried emailing them a few times a year ago on this matter but never had a reply. It is one thing for us to chat about it but I’m hoping there is a means for the devs to be a part of this. Hopefully that will happen.

It is certainly possible my sample happens to be non-representative of the population, but I tried to make it as large as possible without wasting too much of my time (it took many pointless hours to prepare the sample). Thanks again for the discussion, and hopefully the devs can take a look!

2 Likes

If you want to see something interesting, try looking into the one on one sleep rng for what slots are most likely to be left awake

I feel like it depends on the placement of the OoO monster as more often than not unless 1 hit is blocked by a protecter/taunt monster it leaves the monster exactly oppesit awake just my experience tho

And my sample size is small as azida tends to shut down most common OoO fronts

Good work bro! Your data set was most important which I am sure took some time to document.

Really thanks to you for taking time to investigate! Even if the results aren’t significant enough, I hope the Devs (as you said) investigate into this as well, after all it’s definitely easier to test via debug mode. A bigger sample would definitely clear us of all doubts.

nerds.

Please stop drooling over us, there are kids on here too

1 Like

singular value decomposition jumpscare

File:Singular value decomposition extended.gif - Wikimedia Commons

1 Like