Frostrider

So the new dungeon challenge has been announced and it’s got a new move called shield entrance, I think it’d auto protect team mates or something, what’re your thoughts, also it looks exactly like dinoraider but water form, kinda un inspired, it moveset could be awesome. What’re you guys thinking about its moveset and how good it’ll be

It’s so ugly btw

Yeah, they could’ve done so much more with this monster idea, it’s new passive is cool though, I understand it must be hard to come up with new mons and new design and you have better things to do like improve PVP. Also has anyone notice that there’s been a lot of water mons released lately? Ziberius,frost rider, abyss raider and they had atlanti as a dungeon event reward

I reckon this passive will be stealth all on entrance - not sure though

and gearcroc, and cryogolem, and polareon, and wraithcaptain. And there’s, I think, five mons with assist wave, and no other type has more than two.

At least there will be a 5-star last stander. Good news for players without last biters.

Still makes no difference from a 4 star starter unless shield entrance is amazing. It doesn’t even get hold ground…it’s gonna die quick.

We don’t know this until we get it.

Woohoo another dungeon event. There so fun…

Will the Shield Entrance be something like
As long as this monster is standing in your team it will nullify the Entrance passives ( like stunning entrance, summoning entrance etc…)

Now that would be fun to see. Forget leogeist and stun absorbers, we now have yet another new monster that also deals with stunning/shocking/dream entrance. Stun teams are mainly going to suffer if this is true.

I don’t think it would prevent summoning entrance since it doesn’t affect the opposing team.

Think shield entrance will be like when this monster enter the battle, it gives other 3 shield. So if it is the last one in your team, it will give 2nd, 3rd and 4th last monsters shield that makes sure these 3 die be4 frostrider, then you can last stand

I was actually thinking it would be like when this monster enters it gives an hp shield equivalent to that of its defense

Guaranteed last stand (unless killed by AOE moves)…that’s very interesting…

Time to dust off my bahumuzar for this event. He really is the MVP here. Shield Entrance passive? This could be a game changer in terms of pvp.

So I just got a frostrider and its passive cancels out the first bit of damage done to him, not sure if that counts auto poison or not

Nothing special , if you ask me, worst event monster
Hope they will not make Fire and Storm versions of this one-on-one “riders”

It has last stand which is nice for players who do not have any last biter. It also has switch (not sur of the English name) which is quite good with one-on-one

A last stander without hg? Come on!

He’s kinda noob man.