Frostrider

Well that is disappointing news…first geomagnus and now this, i can’t get excited for anything anymore…

Maybe it’ll be fun to fool around with shielding enterance + necromancy? The one monster that can survive the first hit.

All the reward of one on one with none of the risk. Frostrider imo at least is going to tie team turners for best super epic. He might be a little better. If you don’t understand know you will in pvp

Tyrone is right, FrostRider is an absolute monster once you figure out how to use him. Love him.

So how should I use him?
Please share the possibilities with him in PvP

He comes, throw shield, one-on-one, switch places with some purify or dreamhunt monster and then you have it 3 enemy mons asleep. I still think he sucks :smiley:

I guess I’ll share. Imagine what aegis nightrider frostrider and soulstealer can do. Plus with a stunning/purifier in the back can do. Their is no defense for it. One on one is to fast death sentence is to fast to be knocked back. Even the wolf knock back dog gets one shot by nightriders AOE. You don’t have to worry about any one except for maybe aegis with twin killers. But no else will die or be knocked back. If you opponent has a stun tank you can’t even protect your team you have to use purify because the tank is useless once the healer is in. Protect teamates takes to many TU to even purify your team.So the enemy team is just dead in the water waiting for death sentence and desperate strike all. Worst case you hit a purifier it’s ok because you have one coming in shortly. and regular purifiers are the slowest so every one already passed do to sleep so purifier don’t really hurt you. When your stunning purifier comes in your good to go no problem. Both teams are awake and face each other worst case scenario. That’s what I mean by all the reward none of the risk. It’s almost cheating I really want them to take away his switch places

Oh! I understand now. Thanks for sharing guys.

I forgot to mention incase aegis get knocked back or dies you have a stun absorber fifth. Kill all teamates with night riders desperate all because knock back takes to long. I say all that but I don’t have aegis. But I have the other two and in going to find a way to make it work.

If you put it in the frontline, you just waste its passive move. Anyway, all good strategies now are built around aegis. In other words, this monster still sucks, just aegis can save it.

The passive is activated at the end of your line up.then he is there with last stand once you switch places

I agree he is very good but i don’t think switch places needs to be removed. He is slow compared to the epic one on one mons. All of the protect focusers out speed him for knockback and he can be counter one on oned first as again he is slower than oni or the epics. He has no hold ground so any twinkiller outspeeds him, and even with aegis, godfeather has the same speed and assisted thunder could one shot him before he gets a turn.

All in all I think he is a very well designed mon. Giving him switch places and last stand works very well, but his speed keeps him from being overly unfair.

I just had my good experience with this monster. Frontline frostrider, the recent new pullbacker, rexotyrant, and stun absorber tank. i have a purify/giveturn next and purify/stunner at back. The strategy revolves around one on one and bloodfury. one on one then switch then purify.