NEW DUNGEON CHALLENGE!!

I got the news for the latest dungeon challenge and GUESS WHAT THE REWARD MONSTER IS?! ATLANTEON!! Oh how I’ve been wanting you for so long. I know that there’s already two SE Stunning Entrance/Heal All monsters, but I love Atlanteon’s design.

Thank you developers, you group of magnificent people!

I got the news for the latest dungeon challenge and GUESS WHAT THE REWARD MONSTER IS?! ATLANTEON!! Oh how I’ve been wanting you for so long. I know that there’s already two SE Stunning Entrance/Heal All monsters, but I love Atlanteon’s design.

Thank you developers, you group of magnificent people!

No problem ;D

I always tought he wasnt limited
Oh well, i got the other 2 but i always wanted him as well

didn’t this guy get featured in an old dc already ?

Nkt at the past year at least

he came out a long time ago but I can’t remember if it was in a dc 

yes it was in dc

https://youtu.be/QNGdCHiY8MI

DC Shortcut 3

Just wanna let everyone know that I got the Atlan and is in the process of evolving it. Now I no longer have to annoy anyone with my incessant requests. 

Nice one and no your always welcome to ask.

Guys can anyone make video of dungeon above 62 lv
I recently got NightRider but I don’t know how to use it
I don’t have TT leg and no shocking entrance leg and no give in turn risky heal all leg

You lack the support but getting to 90 should be possible.

1. Get 2 se DD and nightrider FL
  2. Get stun bomb at FL
  3. Haniwell at 5th spot (island monster with life flip all and hp share).

Battle:

1. Use survivor with all 3 of sweepers to down the health a bit.
  2. Stunbomb.
  3. Haniwell enters and life flip all.
  4. Now 2 DD and nightrider is on red hp, but not 1 hp.

Now for next fights, you can switch the team spot in the middle of the dungeon. 4th monster should be support: stealth all / TT / hp sharing (can keep haniwell but he will die fast), balancion (pure cure), protect + stun absord, something to be sent back (like rhyno) into stunning entrance. I belive you dont have much support, but try to find something. You can also put galv for a quick stun, to deal with 1 enemy later.

Good luck

Thanks for help