Friend requests

Sometimes the share monster is rockoid or brozeshellšŸ˜„

But why didnā€™t I get any friend points?

I thought it was suddenly very appreciated! HAHAHA :joy:

Thatā€™s the problem, we are not getting any friends points.
P.S. - We have very limited friend slots and friend requests slots.

With hero rank 50

1 Like

I donā€™t find any ā€˜flag saleā€™ even after updating

FLASH saleā€¦ It means that itā€™s free on Android to download for a limited time.

1 Like

Ohhh ok

FYI, when replying to stuff you can reply to many in one single reply by quoting them. Making single replies like that is bad practice and floods the thread.

1 Like

The problem is that we are not receiving friend points from those people. I should have 30k friend point by now.

1 Like

well then consider it as a donation and that u are helping new players with ur shared monster.

It should be considered a bug.

1 Like

We changed how friend system works so that new players can see high Hero Rank active players in their friend selection panel. Before the change, new players can only see other active new players.

We believe this will help them to go through some difficult battles by using those fully evolved Legends or Mythics, and also to learn their skills.

You receive friend points when you use a friendā€™s monster or a friend uses your monsters.

12 Likes

I knew @DonT89 has suggested to increase max friend numbers.
And we are looking into it. It may happen in the next update.

9 Likes

So I understand where you are coming from with this, but could you clarify a bit more on the Friend Points issue? As far as I recall you can use a Friends Monster (10 points) or a non-friends monster (5 points) and if it is the latter, that person can send you a Friend Request, so shouldnt we still be getting 5 points from each time these people are using our monsters and afterwords sending a Friend Request?

Also I think Iā€™ll start sharing Bronzeshell :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Yeah, you should still receive friend points.
In case, we will take a look.

3 Likes

Thanks

Ok I lied.

I just learned that the game has been programmed in this way since release. You only receive FPs from using other playersā€™ monsters (either friend or stranger), or when friends use your monster.

This is outdated and not friendly. We will change that in the next update. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

5 Likes

40k Friend point compensation?

4 Likes