Friend Chest Monster Odds too low

Hi guys,

What do you think about Friend Chest Monster Odds?
In my opinion the rate should be increased a little…

1 Like

I think so bro, but i think it will be better if we can a gem randomly in friend chest :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I actually got both Yin and Yang as well as the turkey :smiley:

5 Likes

I get volcatrap if i am not forget

I got only the Eggsecutioner.
But still odds are very low!

1 Like

Can we get Legendary in friends chest?

No that’s too much

1 Like

I also have both Yin and Yang, the odds Are just fine @DonT89

1 Like

If you say so

1 Like

They haven’t been in the friend chest for very long in the grand scheme of things. I mean many of us forum users have been playing the game a couple of years… with 5 free chests a day we’re bound to get them with time.

1 Like

Not at this rate bro, I got only 1 limited in 6 months

1 Like

It would be cool if the friend chests could also drop a “Monster Ticket”: a 6★ ticket that can only be spent buying a certain monster. If you find, say, two Nebelronix Monster Tickets, you can buy Nebelronix using 4 regular tickets and its two specific tickets.

You could get more than one Monster Ticket per Friend Chest, but of course the chance should be abysmal.

This sounds too complicated. It would be better if a monster ticket just gave a discount to the ticket price in the shop.

Even better release an Arborgias Stun Counter Ticket that allows your Arborgias to get Stun Counter

2 Likes

Well I wouldn’t mind if they increase the drop rate
on friend chest but
@Dev_VKC Kamiwyrm and Cryokazier aren’t on the standard egg pool but they or on the single egg pool
These who wants to collect can get Kamiwyrm from shop but what about Cryokazier?
Mind adding him to the shop ?