Give us a chance to get Boxjaw

I have been playing Neomonsters for a long time, about 1 year, I have not had the opportunity to get a Boxjaw, it would be too much to ask that it be added as a reward for an upcoming event or that they at least put it in the store with the cost of 1 ticket 6 stars, I have heard that it is added to the friend chest reward, so I go there daily without fail in the hope of getting one and I am disappointed, please maybe for many this is not important but for me and other new players is a necessary resource

@Dev_VKC

3 Likes

I’ll box your jaw @TNCGodZeus

I already have it … and I don’t remember where I got it
I’ve Used sometimes

Why on earth would you want boxjaw? And for 1 6* ticket? That is way too much

I’m sure you got it when they gave it as a special reward at the invitation event, it was the lock reward, it was more than a year ago, I still hadn’t played Neomonsters

I would love to :grin:

If you don’t need it, just don’t buy it

I mean that adding a new monster to the shop or wild takes a lot of work. Why should they do that if people won’t buy it/catch it? They won’t do something unless people will pay up, mind you, so something like this is going to require a lot of demand.

It is simply an example that there should be a way to get it, it would be better to get it as a reward in an event

It’s in the friend chest

1 Like

They added it on friend chest in the last update!!!

1 Like

It’s only just been added to the friend chest so you haven’t had much chance to get it yet. Eventually you will!

1 Like

It was originally made available in Okkult’s Trial wayyyyy back as a secret reward, the first one ever offered. The appeal lies in boxjaw’s cost being 0; if your team perfectly matches the cost limit and still has a slot left, there’s pretty much no reason not to put a box back there(barring link or switching strats ofc). It’s not getting in the way of anything since it’s last, and it can:

• go on poking duty
  • explode to wake sleeping allies or trigger overwatch
  • or be used as free throw fodder

Which is absolutely better than nothing. Didn’t know they added him to the friend chest lol

ppl will use boxjaw for razorstrom